A tweet from Vinny Magalhães for Conor's fans

Half of the Dawg are cats in disguise.

To be fair pretty much everyone on Sherdog would swap places with Dee if they were really honest about it including the haters.
She is living a far better life than all you basement dwellers.
Surely living a life of luxury is worth having to do the odd few sexual favous for Conor even for the most venomous hater.

To be fair pretty much everyone on Sherdog would swap places with Dee if they were really honest about it including the haters.
Surely living a life of luxury is worth having to do the odd few sexual favous for Conor even for the most venomous hater.

Looks like we GOT ONE here lads!!!

<{hmmm}>
<{hmmm}>
<{hmmm}>

giphy.gif

umm, no, pal. i'd rather live my current shitty life than suck Conor's dick for his money. you and me are cut from different cloths buddy. you're kinda disgusting, no offence

Looks like we GOT ONE here lads!!!

<{hmmm}>
<{hmmm}>
<{hmmm}>

Those of you protesting the hardest would be front of the line. Especially you Wand, I know your hatred for him stems from the conflicting and confusing emotions he stirs inside of you.

*a* few guys.

Jesus Christ, learn how to spel.

How would the sherdog male posters want or why would they want to be pregnant?

married-with-children-20.gif

Further proof that for all the haters saying fans are obsessed with Conor, the haters talk about him and start way more threads about him on here.

Back