Jeremy Stephens being honest with weight cut and the fans that criticize

I've always laughed at the thought of keyboard warriors calling athletes "fat slobs" for missing weight by 1 lb

they also didnt sign up to cut weight and make a career out of it. If i fail and fuck up at my job i get shit on... simple you signed up to do something do it

I get his point but those who are bitching haven't signed a contract to be in great shape either.
145 is a tough cut for Pettis - everybody knows that. Questionable move down imo.

Think the dietitian going have to find a new job after this event.

Why should I be in gr8 shape before a UFC event?

If that is your livelihood, then do your job.

Either that, or move up in weight.

It's like when I don't show up to work, admittedly harder for the fighter, but in a sense it's the same thing. It's part of your job.

I get his point but those who are bitching haven't signed a contract to be in great shape either.
145 is a tough cut for Pettis - everybody knows that. Questionable move down imo.

Nothing else needs to be said after this. Logic>Stephens

Pettis had his nutritionalist living with him for two weeks before the fight. Fire his ass!

It's like saying 'If you don't have professional acting skills, then you shouldn't be able to criticize bad acting in a movie'.

Retarded.

- Sincerely,

Internet Fat Guy

Cutting weight is your fucking job and we all pay you to do it you moron.

It's not my job to make weight. I'd be fat compared to them but when you miss weight repeatedly like Kelvin then admit it's because you gain like 50 lbs between fights, yeah you're a fat slob.

THATS HIS FUCKING JOB THATS WHY THEY PAY HIM THAT TYPE OF MONEY MAKE WEIGHT FIGHT

If that is your livelihood, then do your job.

Either that, or move up in weight.
qr9WA.gif

Yea, I'm usually against the whole keyboard warrior crowd, but this doesn't make a ton of sense. If it was my job to be in shape, like someone was paying me and it's how I supported myself, you're damn right I'd be in gr8 shape.

I'm in decent shape now, and I'm a data analyst/programmer. It's basically my job to sit in front of a computer eating garbage and posting on Sherdog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back