So if Pettis wins, he won't fight Aldo ?

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score
Is he fighting Aldo or not with win ? UFC is a mess really, Jose was right

Yeah. If Pettis wins, Frankie might have to fight Aldo again for the belt.

Or maybe Lando will drop down, bitch slap Aldo for the belt then go back up and take the 155lb belt from Conor after the maternity leave.

It Pettis wins they will probably just give Max the interim belt 2 weeks later, and then have Choi fight Frankie for some new belt while Max waits to fight Aldo as he is really retired.

You heard it here first.

I like Pettis but if he wins he needs to win one more fight at FW to show he can make the weight.

If Choi wins have them two in a title eliminator.

Or maybe Lando will drop down, bitch slap Aldo for the belt then go back up and take the 155lb belt from Conor after the maternity leave.
isnt swanson fighting soon?

if he wins, he might get it

isnt swanson fighting soon?

if he wins, he might get it
ah Can they really give it to a guy both Aldo and Frankie murked?

I suppose they could, the promotion is a circus.

I've never seen an instance of not making weight for an interim belt. So, I have no idea what they're going to do here. This is a seriously fucked up situation. I don't think they should have called this fight an interim belt fight. But I do understand why they did it.

This card has been getting fucked two ways from Sunday.

ah Can they really give it to a guy both Aldo and Frankie murked?

I suppose they could, the promotion is a circus.

Well.... its either him or lamas.

Pettis is actually #5... and below him there is litereally nobody: stevens, oliveira, dennis bermudez and brian ortega
<{clintugh}>

Not saying these are bad fighters, but none of them make any sense

No way he should get a shot if he wins, can't have a champion who has high chance of missing weight.

Fast track Choi if he beats Swanson.

It Pettis wins they will probably just give Max the interim belt 2 weeks later, and then have Choi fight Frankie for some new belt while Max waits to fight Aldo as he is really retired.

You heard it here first.

I like it. Like the WBA in boxing, we can have a Super Champion, a Regular Champion and an Interim Champion.

We can have a lot more "stacked" PPV cards with 3 belts in every division. Oh wait, why stop there, we should add intercontinental, silver and diamond belts too.

Hopefully Holloway wins this and then KO's Aldo in 12 seconds or less. Then we can have a somewhat legitimate FW champion.

Would be sad if that happened. Aldo loses his belt and in husband next fight, gets to fight for an interim belt against someone he already beat. Then he just gets made champion and defends against the same guy he beat twice.

I like it. Like the WBA in boxing, we can have a Super Champion, a Regular Champion and an Interim Champion.

We can have a lot more "stacked" PPV cards with 3 belts in every division. Oh wait, why stop there, we should add intercontinental, silver and diamond belts too.

God please no.

I went to check on who the current HW boxing champion was the other day.....you would need an interpreter to determine who was a champ, who vacated, who was stripped, who was temporarily awarded.....etc.....spread over 5 different organizations....

....I still don't know.

If Pettis wins I guarantee he gets the next shot. And to be honest it doesn't even crack the top 50 bizarre UFC decisions.

They'll still give the shot. However I'm sure Aldo is content being the champ. He went a little crazy without the belt.

It's all BS. Interim belts are imaginary anyway, winner fights Aldo for the FW belt.

Nobody wants Aldo/Edgar 3 right now. Literally nobody.

He missed weight one time and by only three pounds at that, big fucking deal. Stop overreacting, nerds.

Back