50-0 Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
DHC knocks people out, McGregor simply knocks people down

DHC is more dangerous than McGregor IMO

McGregor 5 KO's in 24 fights, 1 of 11 in the UFC

DHC 5 KO's in 16 fights, 2 of 3 in the UFC

6cb9d1e98798e50b50c5a4c9b5c0c0db.gif

They BOTH can seriously crack for their size.

That's a form of MMAth.

It does not really apply. But, let's see where DHC goes. I expect big things. But trains derail all the time. So, I'm not proclaiming the guy the GOAT just yet. Win the title...That's the first step.

If he knocks Cub out perhaps I'll listen, all his opponents so far have been hiding glass.

When he finishes Cub in the 1st, you will see he is for real.

Choi will probably wilt like most Asian fighters against top 5 and even 10 opponents

He also throws with a big cross that lands on the chin, while McGregor throws short, poppy, kind of a weird hook/cross blend, so they really aren't comparable.
One is being thrown with a lot more weight behind it, while the other is more about speed.

Conor's skill is greater though
Choi kinda brawls

Lol, Conor has so much power that he can knock p4p greats out and have it dismissed as a fluke.

Conor doesn't aim for a KO punch although he KOd 5 fighters. He aims for that quick powerful punch or punches that lead to TKO. Some of them turns to a KO punch because of it's power but generally Conor sacrifices power for quickness.

Both have nasty power, but you cant compare it like that man. Look at the fighters both guys have faced and how good are they able to take shots. Put Choi against Frankie and see what happens. Still, I agree DHC is an amazing puncher for the division.

His hype train is really going to blow up after he KOs Cub Swanson stiff.

when conor knocks people out people literally cant believe it. people still question whether or not hes actually the champion lmao

Hector Lombard would put Conor in a bodybag if they fought at 170. His power is on another level.

You guys are going way overboard with this ding dong choi guy and mentioning his name alongside Conors is an absolutely disgrace.

Could at least have posted a gif where he actually KO'd someone then.

Back