CM Punk "4 or 5 months away from next fight"

Man, I hope this guy doesn't get seriously injured or killed in there.

Go ahead and fight if it makes you happy but youre going to have to go down to the ultra small level orgs. No shame in that seriously... but dude isn't cut out for this.

Sounds good.

By then, he should be a master of all disciplines.

Gotta respect the guy, not only for doing it to begin with, knowing he was probably going to get beat up, but then for going out there and getting embarrassed and beat up and still wanting to go back out there and do it all over again.

CM Punk would submit MM in the first round

Man, I hope this guy doesn't get seriously injured or killed in there.

He needs a reality check. Apparently, getting his shit pushed in by an amateur didn't quite get the message through his fuckin' head.

Put him in there with a real killer, and end this nonsense already.

Go ahead and fight if it makes you happy but youre going to have to go down to the ultra small level orgs. No shame in that seriously... but dude isn't cut out for this.
He has a big WWE following though, wherever he fights next it will draw a lot of eyes

That is why Dana hasn't cut him yet, he can't figure out what to do. He doesn't want the guy to go draw numbers in another organization but he doesn't have anyone on the roster he can compete with.

They must really not want him back in wrasslin'

Guess he didn't get the memo the first time, YOU CAN'T FIGHT.

Make him fight Maia haha

I booked him against Takanori Gomi in my article, citing that with Gomi being a (former) star who's had as disappointing of a time in the UFC as Punk has, it's the most reasonable fight for Punk.

the guy was an upstart....everyone made a joke of him he still came out and did his thing, he took his ass whooping, instead of running and hiding or disappearing from the scene the guy has the balls to get up there and do it again((I would imagine for a substantial paycut)) Im rooting for him...why not?

He had a bad gameplan. Like Aldo, and Ronda. Alot of fighters fuck up.

It's good that he's giving it one more shot, though. You can't just give up at the first sign of adversity.

I respect him for getting in there the first time. It was obviously major humiliation he went through, on a very big stage. And I respect that he doesn't want to give up just yet. He may get pounded again. But props for trying.

So far he's 1-0................ for punches thrown vs punches landed.... will he go 2-0 is the big question??

I'd watch. Could you imagine if he won? That'd be a good story.

Back