Is everyone forgetting Cerrone is a small 170er?

Rubberman1

John Rambo Life Lessons
@purple
Reaction score
Not sure why so many people are counting out Matt Brown. He will have a size advantage in this fight and Cerrone doesn't like being pressured.

1st or 2nd round TKO by Matt Brown.

Not sure why so many people are counting out Matt Brown. He will have a size advantage in this fight and Cerrone doesn't like being pressured.

Remember when Cerrone fought that guy who fought for the title at 185 in Patrick Cote? Sometimes size doesn't matter.

Dude is like 6 - 6'1"

He's not small.

He looks to have filled his frame out considerably from the bean-pole 155 weight.

Not sure who will win, but I'm rooting for Cowboy.

Cerrone is a sniper and it'll most likely be a target practice, but if Brown makes it a dog fight, he can win.

And sometimes size does matter. Brown is good everywhere, and size can play a big factor if it goes to the mat.

TS is correct. Cerrone is really half way between the two divsions. He's not very big by today's 170 standards. His perfect weight class in fantasy land would be 165.

Cowboy looks about 180 in the cage.

But he's tall, and with his fighting style, length is much more important than size.

He has a height and reach advantage over a lot of WWs.

I hope they've both been training their livers for the inevitable body-dropping kick

Cerrone whipped ex-MW The Predator. He's not exactly puny.

I think it's a close to 50/50 type fight

Dude is like 6 - 6'1"

He's not small.

He looks to have filled his frame out considerably from the bean-pole 155 weight.

Not sure who will win, but I'm rooting for Cowboy.

Cerrone said he could still cut to 155 which means he is probably around 180 tops. Matt Brown would be 190+.

Maybe but every time I see Matt Brown these days he seems to rapidly be gaining the frame of a 70 year old.

cerrone likes this kind of fight. I'm taking Cerrone in a brutal strike-fest

Remember when Cerrone fought that guy who fought for the title at 185 in Patrick Cote? Sometimes size doesn't matter.

More like Patrick who. The guy should have retired 6 years ago. The only decent win Cowboy has at 170 is Story imo. Story also had a weight advantage on him but he was shorter.

Cerrone if the most overrated fighter on Sherdog. Brown is going to destroy him.

Sig bet. Cerrone is whooping that ass. Submission in round 2

Cerrone will kick Matt browns kidneys out his ass

Brown seems like a fuckin good dude. Always loved his style as well even if he's not exactly a sniper. I hope he pulls it off. You never know which Ceronne is going to show up so it's impossible to say.

Yeah he keeps looking bigger every fight. I think he'll be a bigger lw than he was when he decides to drop back down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back