This is what the UFC is without Conor

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
A mess.

And this is what it will be for the coming 10 months.

It's okay. The champ has never missed weight.

AldoMandelSherdog2.jpg

Wipe McGs jizz off your chin, TS.

The show goes on.

This deserves wasteland. Conor could retire today and MMA would still grow and be fine.

More like ...

This is what UFC has become after allowing Conor to do what he wanted. It's the UFC own fault. If they did the right thing and either made Conor defend or drop the belt before his third consecutive fight out of the 145lb division the 145lb division would be back on track.

Conor is by far bringing in the most money & attention into the UFC, but lets not get too far gone to believe the UFC can't put on quality showz without him.

I will miss him for sure...I'm one of his biggest fanz since he first started fighting in the UFC... but we gotta be a little more broad in our MMA than to think the whole thing is sh*t if Mac doesn't fight 3 or 4 timez in a year.

Everything will be fine for the next 8 months... (or sooner) & we'll see him back most likely at international fight week 2017 & balance will again be restored to the universe.

Who cares if he's gone for 10 months.

Here's how it looks while he's gone435ed1362c6e9715921c88a3b61e3213.jpg
Some integrity restored into fights.

Here's how it looks when he's around
images.jpg

You filthy Conor casual noobs are killing the sport even more.

If you actually like to watch fights, and not just Conor, then you will realize that the UFC is fine.

A mess.

And this is what it will be for the coming 10 months.

Conor and the UFC completle destroyed 2 weight classes for short term gains.

I now don't give a fuck much about FW, LW and to a certain extent LHW (but that's because Jon Jones)

So enjoy!

Here's hoping he completely fucks up WW as well!

The UFC is a mess with Conor and Conor wouldnt be shit if it wasnt for the UFC.The UFC will be just fine without him.You idiots act like the UFC didnt exist before Conor.

conor is the ufcs only current draw. without him ufc is basically bellator.

ufc really needs some strong champions like back when gsp, silva, penn were champs.

Back