Valerie Letourneau misses weight - 117.5

Loko3

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
She really needs a 125 lb division

Talks of a 145lb division. I feel like 125lb division would be best for females.

Well, that sucks. Hopefully she won't lose tho.

She really needs a 125 lb division
Yes she does. She looked like skeletor when she fought for the belt.

20151113032638_5D3_1165.JPG

125 would be a better division than 115 or 135. It already has like a 30% bigger talent pool worldwide and the difference would only grow if it was in the UFC.

I liked Valerie against Joanna, I thought she took the first 2 rounds off of her personally.

Since then though, she's been all over the shop - that whole Calderwood fight was just shambolic.

Now this...

Fuck this FW shit. They don't need it. but, they do need a 125 division.

I liked Valerie against Joanna, I thought she took the first 2 rounds off of her personally.

Since then though, she's been all over the shop - that whole Calderwood fight was just shambolic.

Now this...
I know the Calderwood fight was at 125 but Val clearly doesn't belong at 115, even in JJ fight her cardio dropped off after 2 rounds.

I remember when somebody tried to argue her and Rakoczy were fine at 115 despite their appearance, lol nope.

According to Sherdog all she's gotta do is lose some muscle mass and she should be able to make 115lbs no problem.

JJ, Gadelha, Calderwood, Letourneau are all natural flyweights. They also have some of the largest followings at 115.

Add non-UFC flyweights like Ariane Lipski, Agnieszka Niedzwiedz, etc and you'd have a rather competitive and entertaining division.

Back