Doo Ho Choi talks about a future fight with Aldo and McGregor.

I don't think he get pass Cub tbh...

:(

From what ive seen from him im very very impressed , this guy will go far

I got cub by decision.

Interested to see if he can prove me wrong.

The translator f*cked it up. Choi actually said "Thank god Conor is moving up in weight so that I don't have to face him."

5:00 time stamp

Last edited:
I don't think he get pass Cub tbh...

:(

He has looked impressive, but I've also seen him get tagged quite a few times against that tuf guy. Forget his name...He ended up stopping him, but still got tagged a few times...if that was conor, aldo, or any big name tagging him, he'd be finished.

Getting abit ahead of himself.

Ortega would beat DHC but isn't getting dat UFC push!!

Once Ortega gets back from injury I really think 1 fight given a win, then a number 1 contender fight before the championship fight end of 2017!

then maybe you should put your money where your mouth is. cub is a significant underdog.

I might!

Holloway, Cerrone, Cub, Kennedy, Mein.

I'll go see if that worth a shot.

Edit : nah, thoses 5 pick only give me 9,16x my bet.

Last edited:
Brian is the real deal at 145.. he has overcome adversity and shown be is top level calibre arready in 3 fights.

He has much more to offer compared to DHC and he is very much more well rounded and accomplished with victories. Clay guida is better than any of Korean super boys wins. Combined!

For future reference... a time stamp would be nice. We ain't all trying to sit through a 9 minute multi-lingual interview in order to get to what you're talking about.

4:50 is the time stamp here.

<40>

The translator f*cked it up. Choi actually said "Thank god Conor is moving up in weight so that I don't have to face him."
giphy.gif

Once Ortega gets back from injury I really think 1 fight given a win, then a number 1 contender fight before the championship fight end of 2017!

You seem like a loyal supporter of Brian Ortega, but

DHC is a stylistically bad match-up for Ortega...

Aldo ? So he is not aware that Holloway/Pettis winner gets that fight? if he wins, he should be gunning for Edgar or Lamas fight

I'm not sold on DHC yet, but provided he lives up to the hype, it'd be an amazing superfight to have DHC become the champion at FW and then fight Conor for the title (at LW or FW, preferably LW)

My god you're a retard, Ortega was getting schooled for the first 2 rounds of both of his last fights, as soon as he fights somebody with some killer instinct he's finished. He was getting schooled by Brandao, lmao.

Back