Ronda a movie star?

The Penetrator

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Ive been reading alot of times about how Ronda is a big movie star, or was a big movie star before loss to Holm. Now watching this UFC207 hype video i hear all this praise about Ronda from everyone, KenFlo saying she was a "superstar in movies" , and i watch alot of movies, but i really cant remember seeing anything she made?

Anyone seen any Ronda movie? Does she have any talent? Can she have a successfull career?

Her movie career was directly tied to her being the "unbeatable woman." Once that went out the window, her acting career went with it. She could get it back if she gets back to her winning ways, but without being a superstar fighter, I doubt she has much of an acting career.

294a1744be589fd229e7afe30a716292.600x.gif

Ive seen her in fast and furious and expandables.lol shes a bad actress

D level at best. Just waiting for her to be credited to one of this guys films:

2416aa67e283b90e368afb44c3e61929.jpeg

If she wants to act, she would first need to learn how to talk.

Ive seen her in fast and furious and expandables.lol shes a bad actress

More importantly for her, her screen combat sucks.

It's difficult to imagine a market for her against actors and actresses who can act in grisly realistic fight scenes and other stunt actors who do jumping spinning hook kicks, backflip kicks etc.

She could have potential as an image based 'fitness chick' butch lesbian if she can get away from MMA with one or two more wins and no losses but it will be tough.

As long as she has to have a scowl on her face at all times she's fine.

Unlike this man:

Is this recent? Haven't seen it before.
May 2014 it's from. It kinda slipped through the cracks, but I think it shows some real acting ability from McG

Think if Robert De Niro and Al Pacino had a baby, and that baby was a girl.

I won't pay to see anything she stars in. I know I'm far from alone. If you don't sell, they don't pay. Good thing she has millions already.

Wait.. did Florini actually say that?

Ive been reading alot of times about how Ronda is a big movie star, or was a big movie star before loss to Holm. Now watching this UFC207 hype video i hear all this praise about Ronda from everyone, KenFlo saying she was a "superstar in movies" , and i watch alot of movies, but i really cant remember seeing anything she made?

Anyone seen any Ronda movie? Does she have any talent? Can she have a successfull career?
She's not a movie star, she's an actress. There is a huge difference. When one is nominated for portraying characters in movies including independent films and has won as a character actor in one or more categories THEN you can consider them a movie star. There are soooooo many MMA people that have backed her career in mma and now movies displaying the Ronda hype train is in full forward motion.

Back