Conor and Brock are Proof that Pay 2 WIN exist in MMA. They had way too expensive camps!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leroy Jenkins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry but this is the truth.

Only reason Conor beat Nate, was because he spent 300k to do so...He got good partners to train with....Give a top fighter 300k to prepare for Diaz, and I guarantee you that 80% of them would destroy Diaz.

Same goes for Lesnar...The man had a world class team from the get go, simply dedicated to his needs....everybody focus on him, he had a great BJJ coach...No wonder he did allright in the shitty UFC HW division.

Fact is that if Conor/Brock were in a normal camp like 99% of fighters.....They would be destroyed by most fighters.

Sorry but Conor/Brock is just proof that Pay 2 Win got them there, not skill.

Only reason Conor beat Nate, was because he spent 300k to do so...He got good partners to train with....Give a top fighter 300k to prepare for Diaz, and I guarantee you that 80% of them would destroy Diaz.

Same goes for Lesnar...The man had a world class team from the get go, simply dedicated to his needs....everybody focus on him, he had a great BJJ coach...No wonder he did allright in the shitty UFC HW division.

Fact is that if Conor/Brock were in a normal camp like 99% of fighters.....They would be destroyed by most fighters.

How you have more likes than comments is beyond me... multiple accounts?

Literally one of the dumbest comments i have read on sherdog.

Of course training plays a part in a fighters performance but to say that it can replace innate skill and athletecism is retarded.

Do you have a clue how many parents there are in north america that spend fortunes on the best training for their kids in the hopes that they will be the next tiger woods or serena williams?

All the training in the world won't make an average athlete better than average...

Thank god you have that av, only redeeming quality.

CM Punk disagrees with you. BTW Brock was surrounded by yesmen and trained whatever he felt like, which is why he couldn't win against some very beatable opponents.

Sorry but you're retarded

I can't believe you've gotten that many likes with your shit posting.

It's not pay to win; it's suck dick to win. If the UFC likes your slob job, then you can pick your match-ups and get a favorable path to the top within 2 years. If you're just some random Brazilian kid or Brian Barbarena or some random Russian, and you're not very marketable, then you have to fight every type of fighter and work your way up over 6-8 years for a title shot.

For example, it's not like anyone who knows MMA really thinks Conor McGregor can beat Khabib, and it's not like anyone thinks he can beat even 10-15 ranked WW's like Masvidal, Brown, and Gastellum, but he's convinced the media of it and the UFC is willfully complicit.

UFC: Suck Dicks, Make Money

Sounds about right.

tumblr_m9a3vpVK241qdj1wu.gif

Check his likes, i expect he has multiple accounts and likes his own comments... pretty pathetic

Brock is a fuck'n beast NCAA all american wrestling national champ, that was juiced to the fuck'n gills...and Conor barely beat Nate the second time, by the skin of his teeth, but both men have skills, you don't get as far as they did in the UFC without skills...come on man!

read the first 2 lines of your OP, saw a big fat ass on the left side of your post, didn't read the rest of your post.

How you have more likes than comments is beyond me... multiple accounts?

Literally one of the dumbest comments i have read on sherdog.

Of course training plays a part in a fighters performance but to say that it can replace innate skill and athletecism is retarded.

Do you have a clue how many parents there are in north america that spend fortunes on the best training for their kids in the hopes that they will be the next tiger woods or serena williams?

All the training in the world won't make an average athlete better than average...

The like system is relatively new and he has more posts in a few months than you have in 12+ years. So all his post history was eligible for likes. Additionally if you constantly post on the 1st page of a topic (which Leeroy constantly does) you are going to get exponentially more likes than if you post past the 1st page no matter how stupid the post. Mods have been slipping lately I would have thought this guy would have been banned by now with all the shitty/trollish posting.

Classic Leroy topic. Always leaves me wondering if he is completely retarded or if he's just trolling.

The like system is relatively new and he has more posts in a few months than you have in 12+ years. So all his post history was eligible for likes. Additionally if you constantly post on the 1st page of a topic (which Leeroy constantly does) you are going to get exponentially more likes than if you post past the 1st page no matter how stupid the post. Mods have been slipping lately I would have thought this guy would have been banned by now with all the shitty/trollish posting.

Classic Leroy topic. Always leaves me wondering if he is completely retarded or if he's just trolling.
Makes me wonder if people like him even have jobs since they have the time to sit here and refresh the front page over and over to be able to comment on the first page of everything.

Who the fucks goes and checks someone's like count anyways? Is it because TS is a ruhtard and you wanted confirmation?

This is dumb. Conor won fights before the second nate fight.

I never said Conor or Brock weren't skilled.

They clearly have some skill and size advantage against fighters that they faced.

However, you are fucking delusional, if you don't think that the massive amounts of money, that they spend on their camps, didn't give them success.

Conor would have never beat Nate if he never spend 300k....Brock would've never been champ if he didn't have a team build around his needs.

As for my likes....I clearly post better content than you people....I say the truth, I could simply kiss Conor's ass and have way more likes but I'm no sheep.

Even without the money nate still has an equal if not better pool of training partners he can reach.

Back