Shannon Briggs on fighting MMA

Glove

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Shannon Briggs (60-6-1), former WBO and lineal heavyweight champion in boxing talks on the Joe Rogan show about how he trained and fought MMA after his 20 year career on boxing. he talks about how he fought Tom Erikson in a kickboxing match. I thought this would be a bit important because i see a lot of dissension between boxing and MMA and how boxers would do in MMA and vice versa. Let's go champ!

Shannon Briggs (60-6-1), former WBO and lineal heavyweight champion in boxing talks on the Joe Rogan show about how he trained and fought MMA after his 20 year career on boxing. he talks about how he fought Tom Erikson in a kickboxing match. I thought this would be a bit important because i see a lot of dissension between boxing and MMA and how boxers would do in MMA and vice versa. Let's go champ!

Very interesting. Briggs is a real dude who doesn't seem to bullshit himself.

3v7ELI.gif
yXhvg_.gif
1mIJ3Y.gif
-AEQzg.gif

I used to absolutely not be able to stand Shannon Briggs, but this version of the man definitely is an upgrade and I hope like hell he gets his shot at the title against Browne or whoever and wins it.

Let's go champ!

So who was the tall white guy champ who wasn't Tim Sylvia?
Boxers getting the crap kicked out of their legs when in the ring with a kick boxer is no real shock.
Briggs is a good interviewee as he doesn't stop talking.

There's no shame in losing to one of the best HWs of all-time and the best since Ali.

On topic, I would have loved to see Shannon fight MMA. Would have been great to see him KTFO Sylvia like Mercer did.

Annoying grandad tbh

Only thing I wanna see from him is to KO David Haye

So who was the tall white guy champ who wasn't Tim Sylvia?
Boxers getting the crap kicked out of their legs when in the ring with a kick boxer is no real shock.
Briggs is a good interviewee as he doesn't stop talking.
Barnett?
Or maybe Arlovski.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back