Gegard would be -350 against Bisping if they fought today

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Bisping might be the Champ but if fought the Moose he would be a +275 Dog

Bisping would be underdog to Romero, Rockhold, Jacare, and Weidman too.

And Weidman and Jac and Rockhold and Belfort, and Whittaker, and Hendo 3(anywhere outside Europe) etc.

List would go on for days lads...

<5>

He's still the champ. Gegard can have that magic number while Bisping has the belt.

He's still the champ. Gegard can have that magic number while Bisping has the belt.

>implying belts mean ANYTHING these days

Lol you must be new to the sport lad... care for an orientation?

<{chips}>

Rockhold was like -900 or something like that.

Bisping is used to being the underdog, doesn't mean a thing, 3/1 underdog against Silva and Rockhold and still gave them both a beating.

>implying belts mean ANYTHING these days

Lol you must be new to the sport lad... care for an orientation?

<{chips}>

Belts do mean something, I think your just mad that a dickhead like Bisping is the champ. He knocked Luke Rockhold silly, the same guy who battered Weidman, the same guy who battered Silva, the same guy who battered Rich Franklin.

It's a wrap

I reckon wiedman is Bispings easiest fight to be honest, I think he can take jacare too it's rockhold, romero and moose that would give him problems in my opinion but I think he stands a good chance at any of them.

Bisping is an underdog against anyone in the top 5. Why do you think he only wants to fight guy outside of the top 10 and WWs?

Bisping is Underrated as fuck on here because everyone hates him

Belts do mean something, I think your just mad that a dickhead like Bisping is the champ. He knocked Luke Rockhold silly, the same guy who battered Weidman, the same guy who battered Silva, the same guy who battered Rich Franklin.

It's a wrap

That MMAth tho...

Either way belts don't matter anymore BECAUSE it's ALL politics and $$$ these days m8.

When guys like Khabib, Frankie, Ferg, Maia, Jac, etc. go on IMPRESSIVE runs and get passed up on for INFERIOR fighters due to $$$, then the belt is as good as paper lad.

Bisping got picked for a TS because he was the $$$ replacement, 50 year old 3-6 Hendo got a TS because he was the $$$ fight, etc.

How good you are or actual wins mean NOTHING in today's UFC belt system.

Bisping is used to being the underdog, doesn't mean a thing, 3/1 underdog against Silva and Rockhold and still gave them both a beating.

GhiYK8e.jpg

what a beating indeed, he gave him a beating the same way he did Hendo

nKaR0TJ.png

I figured gegard to be -280 +240 vs . Bisping but hed beat him like a 6-1 would.Moose a nightmare match up for Bisping----"champ" has no advantages , anywhere.

GhiYK8e.jpg

what a beating indeed, he gave him a beating the same way he did Hendo

nKaR0TJ.png
Watch the first two rounds of that fight, Silva was lucky to survive them, Bispings face was fine til Silva cheap shotted him with that flying knee

Watch the first two rounds of that fight, Silva was lucky to survive them, Bispings face was fine til Silva cheap shotted him with that flying knee

Certainly, Bisping had Silva in some bad spots there.. but Silva wasn't the one on the receiving end of a beating in that fight. He just lost. Played around too much and too much inactivity. The judges thought Bisping won the fight and that's all that mattered in the end

Bisping absolutley deserves to be champion and part of that is toughening out some beatings and losses.

I figured gegard to be -280 +240 vs . Bisping but hed beat him like a 6-1 would.Moose a nightmare match up for Bisping----"champ" has no advantages , anywhere.
I would guess the line would be here, too. Thinking anywhere in the 225-325 range.

Certainly, Bisping had Silva in some bad spots there.. but Silva wasn't the one on the receiving end of a beating in that fight. He just lost. Played around too much and too much inactivity. The judges thought Bisping won the fight and that's all that mattered in the end

If somebody knocked my ass to the ground that many times out at the pub even i would agree i took a beating, even if i was able to land a flying knee on him while he wasn't watching hahaha which is probably the way i'd go about it.

Back