CM Punk moment on UFC Embedded...

Peteyandjia

Winter Wick
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
He was only in it for a second, just saying hi to Pettis, but I lol'd when the titles came on the screen.

kd34sh.jpg

Maybe I'm just being a dick, but it seemed weird seeing him listed as 'UFC Welterweight', standing next to a guy who is a former Champion & current contender, listed simply as 'UFC Featherweight'. Like the two of them are basically the same thing, lol.

I get that it's technically accurate, but couldn't they have listed him as 'CM Punk - aspiring UFC Welterweight'? Or something. I dunno.

33m51lk.jpg

They should of listed Pettis as ex-Champ and CMPUNK as WWE guy

6'5 Shane Carwin.

UFC loves to turn imagination into reality.

I know he did it against CM Punk so it doesn't really count but that fake overhand into a takedown by Gall was beautiful

CM Punk didn't even react to it, he probably could've knocked him the fuck out if he wanted

Damn, at least label him as a former WWE champion.

He FOUGHT in the UFCs WELTERWEIGHT division and from what I know has NOT been cut...

THEREFORE: CM Punk IS a UFC welterweight.

<13>

He was only in it for a second, just saying hi to Pettis, but I lol'd when the titles came on the screen.

kd34sh.jpg

Maybe I'm just being a dick, but it seemed weird seeing him listed as 'UFC Welterweight', standing next to a guy who is a former Champion & current contender, listed simply as 'UFC Featherweight'. Like the two of them are basically the same thing, lol.

I get that it's technically accurate, but couldn't they have listed him as 'CM Punk - aspiring UFC Welterweight'? Or something. I dunno.

33m51lk.jpg
He trains UFC now

Punk has absorbed zero standing strikes in the UFC.

Doubt Anthony can say the same.

Stay in your lane, bud.

Clearly, all the hours spent in the gym really payed off for CM in that sequence...

I know he did it against CM Punk so it doesn't really count but that fake overhand into a takedown by Gall was beautiful

Da god Frank Mir basically did the same thing in the very beginning of the 1st Wes Sims fight, when that lunatic blindly charged Mir at the opening.

CM Punk didn't even react to it, he probably could've knocked him the fuck out if he wanted

I guess you don't count making a weird facial expression and shoving the air away like 'No punchies!! SHOO!!', as a reaction. Pfft.

33m51lk.jpg

Clearly, all the hours spent in the gym really payed off for CM in that sequence...

The worst part is, it is just as much if not more so his coach's fault, not Punk's.

Duke Roufus literally told Punk to charge across the cage and throw a punch as the gameplan.

My body is ready for the rubber match

True story: I once met Sims, and trolled him about 'when are we gonna see the rubber match, since you & Frank are 1-1'. He was getting pissed having to correct me that he lost both. Honestly I am lucky to be alive.

Wes Sims should've been his first title defense had Mir not crashed his bike

Arlovski can wait

Absolutely. Don't know why Arlovski was even in the title picture to begin with when he still had a score to settle with Datsik

True story: I once met Sims, and trolled him about 'when are we gonna see the rubber match, since you & Frank are 1-1'. He was getting pissed having to correct me that he lost both. Honestly I am lucky to be alive.

lmao. Pride Rules Sims would've been a literal juggernaut

Back