I actually see Perry as a younger version of Matt Brown.

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He has that killer instinct. And all trolling aside, he could become a very good fighter.

And I do like the kid. Win or lose I am backing him!

Could become a very good fighter?

Isn't that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: the GOAT?

Matt Brown has more strategy. Platinum Mike could flame out quickly because he only is concerned about making a sacrifice to JBG. Not a recipe for a long career.

Matt Brown has more strategy. Platinum Mike could flame out quickly because he only is concerned about making a sacrifice to JBG. Not a recipe for a long career.
Dominick Cruz said it best. No champion with a long career and multiple defenses has that style.

Dominick Cruz said it best. No champion with a long career and multiple defenses has that style.
Well, Robbie did alright. It took him a while to get there, but still.
And that was Chucks bread and butter.

Perry is 23. He could very well learn how to become defensive and avoid getting hit. How to roll with the punches. He has "years" to improve.

Perry reminds me of a white Tyron Woodley.

hQT2GlN.gif

ApprehensiveReliableBrownbear.gif

tumblr_mhmhitryaP1qfrkf9o1_500.gif

Platinum's liver is solid though, he ain't gonna go down from body shots. Platinum's got a granite chin as well as packing thunder with them hands, he is just on a different level skill wise; undefeated and the hardest worker in MMA, heart of a champion, no comparison.

#PlatinumGOAT

Matt Brown would be panic wrestling.....

.....before he even entered the cage :eek:

Because they both have bitchin' abdominal tats?

THE DEMI GOD HIMSELF WILL BLESS YOU ALL WITH JOUBANS BLOOD

I don't know, TS.

Personally, I had him pegged for a young Anderson Silva.

lim-dropped-by-mike-edited.gif

Last edited:
Haha yeh I'm old school as fuck. Stopped watching that shit in the 80's but its still a part of me and probably why I latched on to MMA so easily.
I still remember the day I bought my first WWF toy

WWF_2.jpg

my bro talked me out of buying 2 :( POS :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Back