Miesha Tate training with Angela Lee and Michelle Nicolini

chamcham

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

I never knew that Miesha Tate practiced grappling with Angela Lee (from ONE FC).
I wonder if this means Angela might fight in the UFC one day (or Miesha might fight in ONE FC).

Imagine a UFC vs ONE FC event.

Also, glad to see Angela stepping up her grappling game. I've read that although Angela is aggressive and thinks quickly, many of her submission attempts are unsuccessful due to improper technique. Of course, Angela is still very young. So she has lots of time to improve.

I would love to spend a morning rolling around with Angela Lee <3

I wonder if this means Angela might fight in the UFC one day (or Miesha might fight in ONE FC).

Nah. Angela is making bank with ONE, more than the UFC would ever offer her, and Miesha is just practicing for her upcoming FloCombat grappling match.

Great sprawl on Angela there, and nice takedown on Miesha too

I never knew that Miesha Tate practiced grappling with Angela Lee (from ONE FC).

Imagine a UFC vs ONE FC event.

Also, glad to see Angela stepping up her grappling game. I've read that although Angela is aggressive and thinks quickly, many of her submission attempts are unsuccessful due to improper technique. Of course, Angela is still very young. So she has lots of time to improve.

Awesome, thanks for sharing. Is this recent?

Awesome, thanks for sharing. Is this recent?
Yes. It is recent. Miesha was in Singapore from December 2nd and decided to work on her submission grappling at Evolve MMA (Angela Lee's gym). Tate has a submission grappling match with Jessica Eye on December 11. It's the same grappling event with Jon Jones vs Dan Henderson on the card.

Btw, Michelle Nicolini is an 8-time world BJJ champion.

Yes. It is recent. Miesha was in Singapore from December 2nd and decided to work on her submission grappling at Evolve MMA (Angela Lee's gym). Tate has a submission grappling match with Jessica Eye on December 11. It's the same grappling event with Jon Jones vs Dan Henderson on the card.

Btw, Michelle Nicolini is an 8-time world BJJ champion.
Yep, I'm reading up on her (Nicolini).....Good stuff!...definitely looking forward to Chael's event.

For every guy who got a boner from watching this, you're more of a man than Jon Jones.

pat yourselves... you deserve it.

angela did damn good for being an atomweight grappling with a bantmanweight who looks like a featherweight here

The guy who owns Angela's mma gym takes the whole team on lavish vacations every year, a nice little bonus. This year's was a $500k excursion to the Maldives.

The guy who owns Angela's mma gym takes the whole team on lavish vacations every year, a nice little bonus. This year's was a $500k excursion to the Maldives.

If I was a fighter, I'd take the money instead of a vacation.

If I was a fighter, I'd take the money instead of a vacation.
The Maldives is not an average vacation though. Heading out there in Feb and really pumped for it. Better see it before the sea reclaims most of it.

Back