Cowboy finally admits "eye injury" was fake

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
Fake injury from the fake cowboy, eez normal.

Everyone knew this already. Cowboy was fooling no one except the dumbest of the dumb

'Flip Flopping' Cowboy: 'Yeehaw, I be headlining union, we need the insurance and the hellcare'
Dana: 'Should have called me Donald'
'Flip Flopping' Cowboy: 'I am sorry master, I don't even know these folks.'

Everyone knew this already. Cowboy was fooling no one except the dumbest of the dumb

A lot of people thought it was real. He had many people fooled. Instinctually I knew it was fake but even I started to question maybe it could be real after he still had a bruised and cut eye which actually was real. He just embellished the existing injury with makeup.

And I'm here to admit that I did not, in fact, have carnal relations with Megan Olivi while Joe B was forced to watch.

nicholas-cage-you-dont-say.gif

Stem cell treatment in Mexico kind of cemented it.

He is faking a lot of stuff.
Suddenly he doesn't want to be in the union anymore, he doesn't want higher pay, and he will never work with Bjorn..

Matt Brown is right, Cowboy's a faker

no fucking shit

Time stamped

Derp, basic logic. If he had a serious eye injury there is no way the commission would let him fight. He would have been pulled from the card. They are not going to open themselves up to lawsuits and massive public backlash because of a known serious injury before a fight. Also Cowboy's attempts to post pictures and go out of his way to get Ariel's attention was a dead giveaway.

When I first saw it I thought it looked fake. It looked like something out of a movie from the late 80s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back