Ronda does below average numbers on Conan. Her star power is diminished

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Remember when Ronda spiked on SNL ratings after she lost? She had a window of opportunity to make a huge comeback like Conor did but decided to pass to become a "movie star"

Ronda's popularity always relied on how much the UFC brass pushed her. She wasn't that great of a marketer in her own time.

Then she disappeared for about a year, and stayed out of the spotlight. Now that she's back, she's not exactly saying things that drum up interest in her.

I can see why it's happening.

All the Suburban moms got off the train and are waiting for the next White Female Hope to show to their daughters.

When things go bad for honda I am really happy all day.

i almost always watch conan. i heard rousey was on it and just tuned in to something else

ronda is a horrible human and the world has taken notice. Nunes will murder ronda.

#GUERNICAbless

Remember when Ronda spiked on SNL ratings after she lost? She had a window of opportunity to make a huge comeback like Conor did but decided to pass to become a "movie star"

You would make a great ex wife

The only thing worse than a sore loser is a sore winner, and she is the epitome of both. I hope Amanda retires her for good.

Those are near average numbers for Conan. And of course a 10pm airing is going to get way more viewers than a midnight airing. She ain't got shit to worry about.

If she had come back vs. Holly as the champ it would've been huge.

Back