Who's the better LHW prospect, Cirkunov or Krylov?

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
Since that fight is going to happen soon, I wanted to know who do you guys think is the better prospect between them. Krylov has taken on better opponents and has also spent a hell lot more of time in the UFC than Misha, so he has experience on his side. Still, I think Cirkunov is going to beat him due to being the more polished fighter.

Nikita is dangerous, don't get me wrong, but he's really wild with both his grappling and striking. And while that leads to very fun fights and crazy/brutal finishes, I can't help but think that he'll get stuck at the bottom of the top 10 unless he works on that.

Cirkunov on the other hand has shown great awareness in all of his fights, knows when he's out of range and times his takedowns perfectly. So I think he'll be able to do the same against Krylov, and will finish him on the ground with strikes in the second round. Krylov could end up getting a hold of his neck and tapping him though, or even catch him on the feet, but I think it's more likely that Misha walks away with the win here.

We'll find out soon

they be fighting

Cirkunov.

But they are both legit prospects

Both, and the loser won't go too far down in the prospect-o-meter because both guys are top 15ers. Krylov's 8 to Cirk's 13, right? Neither will drop out of the top 15 if they lose.

Cirk is freakishly strong and the threat of ground game will allow his robotic striking to be more effective

Krylov is 5 years younger and he seems to have more room to improve. He should go to Jackson or some big camp. The kid is talented but too reckless.

Misha looks like he could beat some top 10 guys already.

Back