*Doo Ho Choi Vs Cub Swanson: Who gets it and how?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Just watched Doo Ho Choi's last two fights:

- Vs Tavarez: Somehow odd fight. Tavarez got the TDs and a certain ground control, but never threw a punch while on top. Not even a shot while his opponent scrambled to his feet. Then, a one-shot (straight right) from Doo knocked out Tavarez.

- Vs Sicilia: Doo Ho Choi got hitted before he TKOed his opponent. Althought he showed a good chin, he seems like a hittable guy, like his striking defense is not really sharp right now.

Doo Ho Choi resembled me to McGregor. He's a tall, lanky FW, with a reach advantage. Mostly a bóxer, almost a brawler, he has very fast and accurate hands.

Is Cub Swanson a considerably higher competition? He would be able to do a competive stand up fight? Is he going for the TD?

Is Cub good enough to win this fight or at least go the distance?

Choi is talented and has a bright future. Fun to watch.

For some reason I'm leaning towards Cub though.

I don't know man. I just am.

WAR CUB!

Don't know who wins but if it goes past the first round Cub takes it, IMO.

Cub either uses veteran savvyness and uses the cage to stall DHC and land opportunistic TDs

OR

Cub stands and bangs and proceeds to get #REKT

<{titihmm}>

Cub is sloppy and gets tagged all the time. If he gets dropped, he's getting finished.

Cub is gonna get KO'd. Do Hoes is the real deal.

Cub likes to switch stances a lot and can get himself squared up with his opponent. I really think Choi catches him when out of position and finishes him on the ground. Choi via TKO

I think people are under estimating Cub and over estimating Choi. Choi has the power and striking to KO anyone but Cub is still the best fighter he will have faced.

I am looking forward to this fight. I like Doo Ho Choi style and I think he has a great future in that division. He is my pick of this fight.

Doo Ho Choi by KO r1. I think this will be his coming out party

I like them both, but I'm hoping Choi takes it. He's a really fun prospect and there are some really interesting matchups if he wins.

I may be wrong but Cub left his best years behind him. If Choi fight smart, he can take it

Cub is going in with the same Greg Jackson gameplan he used in the Stephens fight, and make it a relatively disappointing decision victory...

I will take Choi by TKO within two rounds although I do expect both guys to land hard and hurt each other. I think Choi is more precise and technical and that will allow him to land the more effective power shots

Just watched Doo Ho Choi's last two fights:

- Vs Tavarez: Somehow odd fight. Tavarez got the TDs and a certain ground control, but never threw a punch while on top. Not even a shot while his opponent scrambled to his feet. Then, a one-shot (straight right) from Doo knocked out Tavarez.

- Vs Sicilia: Doo Ho Choi got hitted before he TKOed his opponent. Althought he showed a good chin, he seems like a hittable guy, like his striking defense is not really sharp right now.

Doo Ho Choi resembled me to McGregor. He's a tall, lanky FW, with a reach advantage. Mostly a bóxer, almost a brawler, he has very fast and accurate hands.

Is Cub Swanson a considerably higher competition? He would be able to do a competive stand up fight? Is he going for the TD?

Is Cub good enough to win this fight or at least go the distance?
Cub stands zero chance, even in the decision game.

A ll aboard the Choi Choi train

do the doo

It's seems really tough to keep him to the ground.After he survive the early panic takedown , it will be all Choi , with dirty flying knee attack and vicious pounding into 3 minutes

Cub been through too many wars. Ho Choi by easy ko.

Back