Dan Henderson at the age of 80

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
n-OTZI-large570.jpg

Seriously, how come there's an abundance of these type of threads now?

n-OTZI-large570.jpg

Seriously, how come there's an abundance of these type of threads now?

In total i have made only 8.....are these threads irritable? What do you dislike about them, im curious?

In total i have made only 8.....are these threads irritable? What do you dislike about them, im curious?

Those threads are cool. TS is just trying to get some attention

I don't dislike them, they're interesting most of the time. Just poking fun at the fact that you can see at least two of them in the first page every day.

I don't dislike them, they're interesting most of the time. Just poking fun at the fact that you can see at least two of them in the first page every day.

My purpose for these threads is to be helpful, in layman's terms, toward a younger generation about the older fighters from 20+ years ago. I am hoping it makes a bit of a difference as when they get more involved in MMA that they know about these fighters who helped shape the sport we see today. To be honest with you, i just started doing these 3 days ago and off the cuff. I would like to keep doing 3 a day for a while. Hopefully it helps.

I like those threads. It's a cool trip down memory lane, at the very least. At its best, it can show a fight that not many have seen. I was introduced to a fight I had never seen (Ruas/Taktarov 2).

Also, they're not huge like Conor threads, so they disappear relatively quickly because the nostalgic fans can't keep up with the masses. Really not much to complain about, imo.

I made a thread last year about the announcement of Nogueira's HOF induction and it disappeared in about an hour. I changed the title of the thread to "Video of Conor McGregor brushing his teeth" and at least got some eyes on it.

He isn't interested in the early days like the real MMA fans because he's a Lesnar noob, obviously.

Back