It's your obligation as a champ to defend your belt

Super Nintendo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
If you think you're better than the division, better than the belt, better than the UFC, and above the rules you're a delusional prick and you need your belt stripped.

Conor would rather cripple himself and use a wheelchair for the rest of his life so he can call himself the best and never have to defend anything. He's a coward. Favourable matchups all the way and the minute he faces adversity that threatens his image he starts running.

This isn't a shot at his skills, cause he's very good, but the paychecks and favours he receives are nowhere near what he deserves.

Time to put up or shut up. The loudest guy in the sport is also the biggest pussy. What a coincidence.

If you think you're better than the division, better than the belt, better than the UFC, and above the rules you're a delusional prick and you need your belt stripped.

Conor would rather cripple himself and use a wheelchair for the rest of his life so he can call himself the best and never have to defend anything. He's a coward. Favourable matchups all the way and the minute he faces adversity that threatens his image he starts running.

This isn't a shot at his skills, cause he's very good, but the paychecks and favours he receives are nowhere near what he deserves.

Time to put up or shut up. The loudest guy in the sport is also the biggest pussy. What a coincidence.
giphy.gif

It's the UFCs job to make you
Otherwise, take the fights that are best for you.

Conor is bigger than divisions and belts because the UFC let him get out of control. he's bitten the hand once. he'll do it again.

TS we all know Conor sucks so I don't get the point of this thread

They didn't make himgo to 145 and defend the belt after he lost to Nate, why would they make him do it after he beat him? 155 title shot? sure why not! 1 year, 3 fights and then a 10 month break before your first title defense?? ummm ... i guess that's the limit then.

Come back after almost a year and instead of defending the LW belt, fight for WW belt???? Sure why not!

Last edited:
What I don't get is why exactly Conor gets the attention and adoring fans that he does? Tito Ortiz basically had the same deal going but never got over the way Conor has but there are just so many holes in Conor's Narrative.

According to his fans nobody at FW or LW is "worth his time". They say he's run through everybody even though he's only fought two of the current top 10 in each division. There are contenders everywhere.

He's become a joke and a parody of himself. I'll never respect his legacy now because of how the UFC let him run without a leash. He likes SAYING he's the champ but he doesn't do anything else. He's taking all the rewards but none of the responsibilities. It's all about him and when he fades to obscurity the only thing he'll have to his name is his money which no one in the future will give a shit about.

What I don't get is why exactly Conor gets the attention and adoring fans that he does? Tito Ortiz basically had the same deal going but never got over the way Conor has but there are just so many holes in Conor's Narrative.

do i really have to tell you? RACISM!

He's become a joke and a parody of himself. I'll never respect his legacy now because of how the UFC let him run without a leash. He likes SAYING he's the champ but he doesn't do anything else. He's taking all the rewards but none of the responsibilities. It's all about him and when he fades to obscurity the only thing he'll have to his name is his money which no one in the future will give a shit about.

2026: "what was the name of that irish guy that KO'd Aldo? ... The one who never ever defended his belts? ... Conan? ... man that guy was a great promoter! now if i could just remember his name ..."

Good as a fighter and talker
Shitty as a champ

Conor's PPVs outsold an entire year of the full UFC roster. He is literally bigger than all the divisions combined. lol

I'm honored you think I'm a champ, but @Guernica is the best DAM poster on this site, with several defenses I believe.

I'm honored you think I'm a champ, but @Guernica is the best DAM poster on this site, with several defenses I believe.
@Mr Wings does fine work. One of the better posters this site has to offer, but what stands out to me is teh HESPECT he give to teh DAMN sherdog GOAT GUERNICA! You will go far my friend.

As far as leprechaunnor being stripped, it was high time the UFC flexed its muscles and showed McTapper who's boss! No one is bigger than the company. That shit might have been ok with the Fertittas and dana's regime but you don't fuck with A-list celebrity and media conglomerate money.

#GUERNICAbless

Waaay too much hating on Conor.
I love Diaz, and Aldo and Alvarez.
That being said, Conor should have been stripped. Not because he's an ass (and he is) but because he wasn't defending. They also, did strip him so transparently at a poor time.

Back