9. Dom
10.Mighty Mouse
11.Joanna
12.Wonder Boy
13.Cain
14.Romero
15. Ronda

im_retarded_quantum_leap.gif

And what's your wish list for Christmas little boy?

1.Conor
2.Stipe
3.Jon Jones
4.Khabib
5.Gegard
6.Tony Ferguson
7.Tyron Woodley
8. Cormier
9. Dom
10.Mighty Mouse
11.Joanna
12.Wonder Boy
13.Cain
14.Romero
15. Ronda
LOL what the fuck, you don't seriously believe this right? 4/10 troll made me reply

Anyways Dominick Cruz is better p4p than Mighty Mouse.

Stopped reading after Stipe.

Gegard and no Rockhold...hmm

1 Jones
2 Cruz
3 D. Johnson
4 Khabib
5 Cormier
6 Romero
7 Miocic
8 Woodley
9 Werdum
10 McGregor
11 Maia
12 Jacaré
13 Aldo
14 Ferguson
15 N'Gannou

1.Conor
2.Stipe
3.Jon Jones
4.Khabib
5.Gegard
6.Tony Ferguson
7.Tyron Woodley
8. Cormier
9. Dom
10.Mighty Mouse
11.Joanna
12.Wonder Boy
13.Cain
14.Romero
15. Ronda
Stop reading and lost all credibility at Conor as number 1.

1.Conor
2.Stipe
3.Jon Jones
4.Khabib
5.Gegard
6.Tony Ferguson
7.Tyron Woodley
8. Cormier
9. Dom
10.Mighty Mouse
11.Joanna
12.Wonder Boy
13.Cain
14.Romero
15. Ronda
Interesting list. I do agree that Conor should be number one, especially given what he has accomplished in the past year (2 belts, wins in three weight classes, KO'ing prev #1 in one punch), but Im wondering why do you have Stipe so high? Also, I agree that Khabib should be WAY up on anyone's list, think it's absurd if he's not, considering the fashion in which he obliterates absolute world class talent. I think the equivalent for Khabib can only be found in a young USADA free Jon Jones, just in terms of sheer dominance.

I also try to take into account many variables and give credit to guys that take risky fights, fight up in weight, take short notice replacements, opposed to fighters that play it safe and pad their records; i.e. GSP and MM. For example, I would discredit Conor much more had he lost to Aldo/Eddie on a full camp, full prep time vs losing to Diaz on a week's notice and at a weight class he was not planning to fight at. I think while orchestrating a P4P list, one must take into account these many variables per each fight and not just the L's and W's. This is also why I would put a guy like Bisping or Fedor higher up on an all time P4P, because many of their losses came to juicers or fighting against guys on what was likely an uneven playing field.

Interesting list. I do agree that Conor should be number one, especially given what he has accomplished in the past year (2 belts, wins in three weight classes, KO'ing prev #1 in one punch), but Im wondering why do you have Stipe so high? Also, I agree that Khabib should be WAY up on anyone's list, think it's absurd if he's not, considering the fashion in which he obliterates absolute world class talent. I think the equivalent for Khabib can only be found in a young USADA free Jon Jones, just in terms of sheer dominance.

I also try to take into account many variables and give credit to guys that take risky fights, fight up in weight, take short notice replacements, opposed to fighters that play it safe and pad their records; i.e. GSP and MM. For example, I would discredit Conor much more had he lost to Aldo/Eddie on a full camp, full prep time vs losing to Diaz on a week's notice and at a weight class he was not planning to fight at. I think while orchestrating a P4P list, one must take into account these many variables per each fight and not just the L's and W's. This is also why I would put a guy like Bisping or Fedor higher up on an all time P4P, because many of their losses came to juicers or fighting against guys on what was likely an uneven playing field.

I love the way Conor fans spin the first Diaz fight around like Conor was the one with a disadvantage. I was reading, but at the end i was laughing

P4P, I think it is hard to argue against Conor as #1 at this point in time, based squarely on empiricism and past year accomplishments. Even if a guy like Khabib may ragdoll him in his next fight, he still is the only person to hold two belts, win in 3 different weight classes this past year and KO all time great Aldo in one punch.

If Cruz beat Aldo, if MM beat Cruz, if Woodley beat Bisping or Bisping beat Cormier, I think you kinda have to give the #1 spot to that person based solely on the feat. This isn't 2005 anymore, where MMA wasn't evolved and a guy like Randy could win two belts in different weight classes. In the past decade, this sport has just become so much more competitive, elite and winning simultaneous belts in different classes is dang near impossible to do. And tho I think MM, JJ, Dom, DC may all have chances of doing so, I think the odds are stacked against them in today's game.

P4P, I think it is hard to argue against Conor as #1 at this point in time, based squarely on empiricism and past year accomplishments. Even if a guy like Khabib may ragdoll him in his next fight, he still is the only person to hold two belts, win in 3 different weight classes this past year and KO all time great Aldo in one punch.

If Cruz beat Aldo, if MM beat Cruz, if Woodley beat Bisping or Bisping beat Cormier, I think you kinda have to give the #1 spot to that person based solely on the feat. This isn't 2005 anymore, where MMA wasn't evolved and a guy like Randy could win two belts in different weight classes. In the past decade, this sport has just become so much more competitive, elite and winning simultaneous belts in different classes is dang near impossible to do. And tho I think MM, JJ, Dom, DC may all have chances of doing so, I think the odds are stacked against them in today's game.

I love the way Conor fans spin the first Diaz fight around like Conor was the one with a disadvantage. I was reading, but at the end i was laughing
Fair enough. However, Im not saying just for Conor, but that was just the most obvious example that immediately came to mind. Like I dont fault DC for looking as he did @ 200 vs Silva as I would had he looked like that one a full camp or even had a few extra weeks.....same goes forh JBJ vs OSP or Tony vs Lando.

Admittedly, I understand my way of thinking isn't the popular view and that is why a guy like Rumble didn't take the fight vs Moose. It's a high risk, low reward venture, even tho your still getting paid. A loss is still a loss, no matter how it comes about, but I think it's silly not to take into account all these potential variables, especially when talking about the purely hypothetical.

But to your larger point, I do agree. There definitely is/was a bit of denial about the gravity of the Diaz loss with fans, maybe even me, as if it didn't really happen because x, y and z.

Fair enough. However, Im not saying just for Conor, but that was just the most obvious example that immediately came to mind. Like I dont fault DC for looking as he did @ 200 vs Silva as I would had he looked like that one a full camp or even had a few extra weeks.....same goes forh JBJ vs OSP or Tony vs Lando.

Admittedly, I understand my way of thinking isn't the popular view and that is why a guy like Rumble didn't take the fight vs Moose. It's a high risk, low reward venture, even tho your still getting paid. A loss is still a loss, no matter how it comes about, but I think it's silly not to take into account all these potential variables, especially when talking about the purely hypothetical.

But to your larger point, I do agree. There definitely is/was a bit of denial about the gravity of the Diaz loss with fans, maybe even me, as if it didn't really happen because x, y and z.

At least you are honest about it, unlike mos t Conor fans

Ill admit i hate Conor, but he deserves to be on the list, but not #1. Ill admit as a huge Diaz fan that i thought Conor would win both fights, and that he undoubtedly won the rematch

Back