I'm honestly thinking I could take a punch from Overeem.

The Sausage King

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was at leaving work today and my buddies and I were clowing around walking back to out cars. At one point I was acting the fool and ran ahead and didn't realize there was a bar extentiom and I turned my face and it hit me square in the jaw. Here's the thing;

I DIDN'T DROP !

I was really hurt and I was sort of dazed, but I didn't fall. I have been thinking all day that I could probably take a punch from a guy like Overeem and stand.

You probably could, but not Conor's left hand unfortunately.

Half-Baked-I-Believe-Him-Yo.jpg

Plot Twist: You were out cold for several minutes. You just don't realize it.

You couldn't take my right hand let alone a trained heavyweight's right.

Glancing blow from whatever a bar extentiom is = HW punch with dangerous intentions. Absolutely.

Oh ok, is your friend a professional fighter? Or did he just score 800 points on the punching machine? The latter right?

You definitely could TS! You should hit him up on twitter so we can set this up :)

I truly hope you get a chance to prove it. You deserve it.

the question is whether Overeem could take a punch from you

I was at leaving work today and my buddies and I were clowing around walking back to out cars. At one point I was acting the fool and ran ahead and didn't realize there was a bar extentiom and I turned my face and it hit me square in the jaw. Here's the thing;

I DIDN'T DROP !

I was really hurt and I was sort of dazed, but I didn't fall. I have been thinking all day that I could probably take a punch from a guy like Overeem and stand.

Oh don't be ridiculous, that's preposterous... you don't have a car and you know it.

How big are you?
My chin always felt solid against other LWs/FWs but one time sparring against Jared Canonier, he threw a lazy and playful left hook and I got wobbled a little.

From MW on up UFC fighters just have stupid as hell power.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back