Help finding besg quality version of this Spider photo

Mat999

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I love this photo and want it as big as possible in my new apartment or house. Can anyone help me find the best resolution and quality version of it online please? This upload is from Facebook which ruins photos.

In Google search it is not there. I replied to the thread it was posted in but everyone is Brazilian so I don't think I will get an answer.

Its the perfect image which isn't going to annoy those not into the UFC. The GOAT respecting the mainstream martial artist master with a respectful pose. Love it!

Thanks.

Ps. sorry for the title error, Jack Daniels caused it and it can't be edited.

Attachments

• 15304543_1364955886858313_2284780445891657026_o.jpg
    15304543_1364955886858313_2284780445891657026_o.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 88
i got you fam, will post in a sec

Go to where you found it and right click, then choose "search by image" and you should get it.

Great photo btw

all right, here you go

Go to where you found it and right click, then choose "search by image" and you should get it.

Great photo btw
Thanks for the tip. No other options. Fingers crossed Anderson uploads the original somewhere good like Flickr.

1080 × 1152
No other sizes of this image found.

IMG_0137.PNG
960x1024 is the biggest I could find bro... no good for anything bigger than a piece of A4 paper :(

You can use software to artificially sharpen and pixel render but it's still not going to get to poster size while remaining clear.

View attachment 176455
960x1024 is the biggest I could find bro... no good for anything bigger than a piece of A4 paper :(

You can use software to artificially sharpen and pixel render but it's still not going to get to poster size while remaining clear.
There may be metadata that will allow you to contact the photographer if it was a professional, but it looks like just an iPhone or hobby camera pic to me.

Found another awesome one, but also too small:
GSP-Silva.png

Bro, there is one thing you can do which would be fucking epic in my opinion. Gather a hundred or more of your favourite AS pics and create a photo mosaic based on that photo. Then resolution will not be an issue and you can make it massive. There are plenty of free applications that you can compile it with, but if you want it very big you might have to pay for one..

web_image-mosaics.jpg

I'm a photographer/editor, so if you want some help with it, hit me up and we can talk ;)

I like 2 photos thats it. you spend a week doing that shit
I would glady pay for either of those photos in decent sized prints.

This is the best resolution I could find (900x1200) and UNCUT:

WFnZNR0.jpg

And here is one like in your attachment (960x1024) but with slightly better resolution at (1080x1152)

y6yY2UR.jpg

I love this photo and want it as big as possible in my new apartment or house. Can anyone help me find the best resolution and quality version of it online please? This upload is from Facebook which ruins photos.

In Google search it is not there. I replied to the thread it was posted in but everyone is Brazilian so I don't think I will get an answer.

Its the perfect image which isn't going to annoy those not into the UFC. The GOAT respecting the mainstream martial artist master with a respectful pose. Love it!

Thanks.

Ps. sorry for the title error, Jack Daniels caused it and it can't be edited.

That's a shit photo to begin with taken with some crappy cell phone or some horrible camera. I have a special program, OnOne Perfect Resize, that enlarges photos better than I can do manually. The original picture from the OP was about 1 megapixel. I enlarged it to 4 megapixels and it looks pretty good considering the quality of the original photo. Make sure you view this at full resolution because the forum will scale it down. When you mouse over the image click the orange text.

oDdWmty.jpg

Thank you Titleboxe. Much appreciated <cheer>

I will use one of those if I don't hear back on Facebook. I will try Google translating it to Brazilian as this is the sort of photo that would be good massive. I think I will use your first one- the second is stretching it a bit too far for me (Anderson is just a bit too blurry, then there are artifacts to the left in the shadows). I think in a nice glass frame or on front of a canvas it will still look cool small.

Anderson went to Thailand and got a huge spider

<{jackyeah}>

That's a shit photo to begin with taken with some crappy cell phone or some horrible camera. I have a special program, OnOne Perfect Resize, that enlarges photos better than I can do manually. The original picture from the OP was about 1 megapixel. I enlarged it to 4 megapixels and it looks pretty good considering the quality of the original photo. Make sure you view this at full resolution because the forum will scale it down. When you mouse over the image click the orange text.

oDdWmty.jpg
Unfortunately still only good for an 8-10 inch print at best.... I think as a feature piece in a house, the photomosaic is the way to go, but the size of AS in relation to lee would make it hard to show detail unless you went crazy with the resolution, meaning it's have to be huge and contain many thousands of images...Still a badass idea though in my opinion.

Best I could find man.

20161209_110532.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back