Platinum Perry on how to Deadlift

AliBagaooteenov

Imagine a Prime Yoel Romero Poundin yo Old Lady
Banned
Reaction score
Platinum Perry will show us how to do a "Proper Deadlift" after the Jouban fight.

He's going to lift joubans dead body off the canvas

Platinum bless

I've seen him lift weights, his form is perfect. Looking forward to more perfection from the MMA GOAT and future powerlifting GOAT.

Luke is used tampon

Platinum can deadlift more than concussed Luke
Kuechly
and tieless Cam

yeah, when Big John is picking up Perry's corpse after Jouban wheel kicks him in the temple.

Haha, might have to join this Platinum freight train of violence.

Mike Perry deadlifts entirely with the power of his soul. Fook your form.

what a boss, can't wait to see his dead lift

So, he's becoming a fitness trainer after Jouban knocks him out?

Luke's promotion of powerlifting is dumb, powerlifitng injuries people as much as it improves them.

Better off listening to someone like Firas.

Seriously I want to like Platnium Perry - especially since his name has the same ring to it like Shogun Rua, Rampage Jackson and Rumble Johnson - but goddamn learn some fuckin' head movement for ffs. Roberts was lighting his face up in that fight for a good portion of it. Props to Perry for having a...platnium chin(?!)...but still, that shit won't fly in the top 10.

Platinum Mike vs Big Ron please make it happen Dana
scISSU.gif

I've seen him lift weights, his form is perfect. Looking forward to more perfection from the MMA GOAT and future powerlifting GOAT.
Cain is flying to Michigan as we speak to spend some time with the Platinum GOAT

Cain is flying to Michigan as we speak to spend some time with the Platinum GOAT
Yeah cain is always open to discover even greter work out methods. Looks like Perry has some good ones

Yeah cain is always open to discover even greter work out methods. Looks like Perry has some good ones
the "If it ain't broke, break it" methodology AKA beastin 25/8

Back