Korean Superboy is an upgraded version of Conor

Officer_Brown

The Cuck of MMA betting. Look at my pretty face.
Banned
Reaction score
14-1
Powerful right hand (touch of death)
Insane accuracy
Finished his first 3 UFC opponents faster than Conor did his
untested ground game in the UFC but hasn't been sub'd yet in his career

If he KO's Cub in similar fashion then.... new GOAT is about to rise.

Choi bless.

maxresdefault.jpg

Conor left the Featherweight belt to not fight the kOREAN SUPERBOY

DHC is the real fucking deal

Choibless sounds like something Jewish people would eat

kankoku go

Suuuppaaruuuu

Booiiiiiiiiiii

Imagine being KO'd by that a kid that looked like that, you would question your manhood.

Nobody gives a shit TS. Who's tuning in? You see that's the difference in this sport. Not skill or anything else. Just money. Thing is Conor has ability and draws money. But dudes like you still want to be dumb and fixate on Conor as a benchmark for other guys. Mighty Mouse is far superior overall to Conor and nobody gives a flying fuck.

Honestly I hope he does well and he has some power, Cub should be a decent test.

It's way too early to judge that.

Don't get me wrong, I'm an asian too, but he still need to beat a top fighter in order to prove himself. Win this fight, then we'll take about next.

If he's able to defeat Cub in the very 1st round......Dana is gonna promote this guy as the future champion in FW division in order to overcome the shadow of Conor as he's the only fighter in this division that don't have a losing record related to Conor.

Let's take a look at FW nowadays :

1) Aldo - We all know about this. Even though 13 secs might be fluke.....hope he can rematch Conor to redeem it back.
2) Frankie - Ady lost to Aldo twice
3) Max - Already lost to Conor
4) Pettis - Before his victory over Charles, he had lost 3 streak fights in LW division, where Conor just won his LW title.

If there is anyone els in this division that can bring FW back to alive without connecting Conor, it can only be the Superboy.

Give him Siver after he KO's Cub so he can earn a title shot.

I hope he can beat Cub Swanson. If he does destroy him that means he is Legit. Id like to see Choi fight some top 5 guys if he destroys Swanson

Pumped for his fight against Cub. Hopefully Cub is in great shape and headspace and we get to see some questions answered about this great prospect.

Back