Malnourished Pettis is best Pettis

L

Lissove

Before he won the title, before he was getting fame, money, and cover for a box of Wheaties, he was dominating everyone in his path, going out there to kill it, to put on a show. Those times we saw a hungry Pettis, a version of him that was a force to be reckoned with. But he got fame and got injuries while in that fame, and that didn't mix well at all for him. He came back timid and didn't pull the trigger as often, which cost him a lot of upsets, a long road down.

Now he is back at it again, hungry for that belt, that fame and security he went showtime bananas for.

Holloway better watch out.

Back when he had only a humble 2 haircuts a week.

Dos Anjos took his soul and then he just couldnt cut it anymore. To the point of running to 145. He is pretty good, just not that great or as great as we thought he would be.

I find it strange how Pettis went from the best striker ever to a flop. Maybe USADA, maybe not.

People give shit for McGregor cutting weight but I don't think I've ever seen anything as bad as 145 Pettis

People give shit for McGregor cutting weight but I don't think I've ever seen anything as bad as 145 Pettis
Conor looks worse cutting to 145 than pettis. Pettis does look like he struggles though.
Conor-McGregor-17-310x165.png

pettis-2.0.0.jpg

nevermind they both look like shit .....

paleo-diet-meme.jpg

Machinist Pettis is copying Conor but is bound to failure. I imagine Aldo would chew him up.

Not usada....rda
Maybe RDA and USADA. You can compare Pettis's body from the Cerrone fight compared to the Barboza fight and he lost alot of mass. Who knows. I think Pettis will gas if he isnt careful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back