Most embarrassing loss in a UFC title fight recently?

What is the most embarrassing loss in a UFC title fight recently?

• Total voters

HAWTRIDDUM

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
make your pick, or add one that I may have forgot.

Some are older fights, but most are fairly recent.

Discuss.

I love Silva, but that shit was embarrassing af, got KTFO badly.

Ronda saying she would beat every girl in her division with one hand behind her back and 1 week later getting her head clean off with a head kick.

Rockhold already saying he was better than Silva and proceeded to get KTFO by Bisping.

Rockhold was so cocky going into that fight with Bisping. He almost looked bored in there and then he got his head knocked into the third row. I'm not really a huge fan of either guy but I love seeing cocky fighters get what's coming to them.

Mcgregor vs aldo is my pick, but it's not on the list.

lol no Conor vs Aldo option?

fuck this poll

Cat Zingano vs Ronda Rousey out of the ones listed. Cat ran across the ring and threw a terrible flying knee, got subbed in 14 seconds and then had an awkward post fight interview to boot. It doesn't get much worse than that.

Rockhold/Bisping 2 is close just because Rockhold talked IMMENSE amounts of shit and got knocked the absolute fuck out in the first round.

To me it's between McGregor/Aldo and Ronda/Holm.

However I have to say Ronda/Holm b/c Ronda mounted no offense and looked helpless for over a round until she finally got head kicked KO'd. She looked horrible and it wasn't even close. Everyone was talking about a once ever fighter. Ronda was talking about beating every so easily and being able to beat men.

Aldo/Conor was 13 seconds and *could* be considered a fluke, but it's horribly embarrassing to be the FW champ for that long and go through THAT much media and verbal abuse by Conor to have it end in 13 seconds with you on your back.

Shogun/bones...rashad/Machida...Brock/ Cain recent????

I wish I though like you TS, reliving those 5 year or older fights like they were yesterday right?

Way too many to pick.

But I'd go with Esparza JJ. You could literally see the fear in Carla's eyes.

Silvia Weidman 1
Aldo McGregor
Shogun Jones

toss up between rousey/holm bisping/rockhold2 and aldo/connie.. Went with Rockhold/Bisping

I voted Rousey...she was built up by the company to even suggest she could beat male fighters, a "once in a lifetime" fighter"..only to lose in viciously easy fashion and reduced to this....

rousey21-18nov2015.jpg

Way too many to pick.

But I'd go with Esparza JJ. You could literally see the fear in Carla's eyes.

I'll add that and jj vs penne. Thanks for reminding me

Edit: Too many choices can't add any more

GSP got embarrassed so bad that he was never the same ever again...started seeing aliens and shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back