Fedor: ‘Scott Coker is an honest man’ reason for choosing Bellator over UFC

Titleboxe

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The Last Emperor explains the reason why he chose Bellator over UFC:

“We had been negotiating with several organizations, but opted for Bellator, as the head of the organization, Scott Coker - an honest man, honest, we already have experience with,” Emelianenko explained to Lenta.ru. “We were interested in his proposal.”

“Yes, [UFC] option was there,” Fedor added. “I was offered a [contract] from UFC, but it did not suit me. We have had disagreements, in particular about matters of promotion.”

This is why Fedor will forever be GOAT. He's not just a great fighter but a great human being too. He will call out people who disrespect other people and the sport like Dana White and Kadyrov even if he puts himself or his career in danger.

he's friends with Putin lol, I'll reserve judgement on Fedors judge of character lol

Well dana knows Fedor is not that much of a force now anyway

This is why Fedor will forever be GOAT. He's not just a great fighter but a great human being too. He will call out people who disrespect other people and the sport like Dana White and Kadyrov even if he puts himself or his career in danger.
well if you're going for standing up to the promotion, gsp just helped start a union and is the partial face of it - that is GOAT material right there

anderson said the ufc needed to apologize and then backed off, thats not GOAT material

Right. Fedor ducked the UFC for the last 10 years because of Scott Coker.

Right. Fedor ducked the UFC for the last 10 years because of Scott Coker.

UFC ducked Fedor. They didn't want to co-promote. Why would Fedor have to sign with another promotion when he was already part of some other promotion? It's like saying GGG should sign with Oscar De La Hoya and Golden Boy if he wants the Canelo fight.

"We have had disagreements, in particular about matters of promotion.”

I like Fedor but if he's still pushing for co-promotion he's out of his mind. I hope that wouldn't be the thing that stopped him from coming to the UFC.

UFC ducked Fedor. They didn't want to co-promote. Why would Fedor have to sign with another promotion when he was already part of some other promotion? It's like saying GGG should sign with Oscar De La Hoya and Golden Boy if he wants the Canelo fight.

<{nope}>

(timestamp)

He's ice cold. What a great man.

Truth!

why would you consider co-promotion

it's stupid

M-1 should have paid the UFC to get Fedor in there, not the other way around

that's how ass backwards this is

why would you consider co-promotion

it's stupid

M-1 should have paid the UFC to get Fedor in there, not the other way around

that's how ass backwards this is

Because it's the way it has always been done in combat sports and what we have now is the anomaly of a single promotion (UFC) trying to force a monopoly over an entire sport.

UFC is a fucking promotion, why the hell would a fighter have to sign with them if he doesn't want to? How the hell can you "duck" a promotion? Dumb UFC fans think that this somehow harms Fedor's legacy.

He's going to Bellator because that's where he can be fed a steady diet of cans as opposed to the UFC where he would be forced to fight top competition, which is something he has zero intention of ever doing. Fedor ballwhackers will use all the mental gymnastics at their disposal to convince themselves otherwise but deep down they know it's the truth.

Or he knows its easy competition.

Ask yourself also, why is CHAEL going to Bellator when he coudnt get into the UFC.

Hmmm.
I mean, it isn't like everyone in the world doesn't have integrity.

And did the UFC even want Chael back?

People will say Fedor is ducking top competition in 2030.

Back