How does a Rockhold and Weidman re-match go?

cigano

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I think Rockhold would beat him again.

Be interesting to see who Weidman gets next - needs a dominant win. Though I hope he takes the sufficient time off. He just recovered from a significant injury and surgery and has been finished in brutal fashion in his last two outings.

(Sorry @One MMA Fan :( )

Same as the first, I didn't think it was a very close fight at all.

I'm in a weird position in what I still think Chris is the best MW in the world but unfortunately reality is that he has been finished brutally in his last 2 fights. :*(

A good sign to all of this is that he didn't get totally dominated they were both competitive fights in witch he had rounds won.

I can't talk a lot of shit cause look at my AV .. I've been hoping and betting and it didn't go my and Chris's way.

I do feel he can win the rematches but for now we play the humble waiting game and the fights will come sooner then later.

War Chris!!! You still my boy.

Rockhold would beat him even easier.

Rockhold beats him again.

Unpopular opinion: Rockhold is the best middleweight on the roster.

I think Rockhold would beat him again.

Be interesting to see who Weidman gets next - needs a dominant win. Though I hope he takes the sufficient time off. He just recovered from a significant injury and surgery and has been finished in brutal fashion in his last two outings.

(Sorry @One MMA Fan :( )

Wideman will be 0-3 after that fight

I think they are too evenly matched to predict how it would go. Flip a coin.

Your boy Ping pooped on your unpopular opinion.

Bisping is my favourite middleweight (by far) and I was happy AF for him.

Still think Rockhold is the best fighter in the division though.

He loses again. Maybe makes it to decision this time though. And he never gets back to getting a dance lined up with Jacare, Luke, Michael Bisping or Yoel Romero. A Gegard Mousasi fight would cement this ultimately.

Rockhold by decision. I think he's a better all around the fighter. Weidman's wrestling didn't do much in the first fight.

I thought Rockhold would get boxed up by Weidman the first time around but I think Luke would take the rematch as well. Weidman hasn't impressed me at all in his last 3 outings.

Humble Rockhold can beat anyone at Middleweight and as much as I like the Chris, Rockhold would destroy him again.

I'd pick Rockhold. It's been a little bit but I don't seem to remember that fight being as close as people would say. Rockhold did really well with body kicks iirc

Rockhold beats him again.

Unpopular opinion: Rockhold is the best middleweight on the roster.
putting "unpopular opinion" before your opinion makes me dislike u even though i have the same opinion

putting "unpopular opinion" before your opinion makes me dislike u even though i have the same opinion

Unpopular opinion: I don't care, fuck you.

Unpopular opinion: I'm kidding.

Back