Conor McGregor will be playing a pirate alongside Euron Greyjoy on Game of Thrones

markg171

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I hope Euron gets taken out as soon as possible. Nothing to do with Conor, I just couldn't stand that guy.

Johnny Depp who? Conor is the new GOAT pirate

He should cut to 145 to make the role more realistic.

Gotta say, kinda an odd choice, especially considering D&D are supposedly big McGregor fans. Euron's ship Silence in the books is only crewed by mutes he's cut the tongues off, and one of McGregor's biggest traits is how vocal he is. I didn't expect him to have much lines or any, but making him a mute seems... off.

Or it's extremely ironic and funny.

I was hoping he'd be Tyrion Lannister's long lost identical twin.

i actually wouldn't be surprised if Conor ended up being a passable actor, like Rampage or Bas.

Conor, seaman? Well his nuthuggers will just swallow that up.

that actually might ruin my game of thrones experience. I'm a huge Conor fan but it might take me out of the fantasy aspect of the show. hope I still enjoy the show though.

2zqv2hi.jpg

I hope Euron gets taken out as soon as possible. Nothing to do with Conor, I just couldn't stand that guy.

Not to be a "book snob", but the show left out Euron's brother Victarion, who's much more likeable and a badass warrior brute, who helps flesh out Euron a lot more as they've got a major rivalry that enhances their story.

Whereas the Euron/Yara rivalry that they replaced it with just plain sucks.

Last edited:
Not to be a "book snob", but the show left out Euron's older brother Victarion, who's much more likeable and a badass warrior brute, who helps flesh out Euron a lot more as they've got a major rivalry that enhances their story.

Whereas the Euron/Yara rivalry that they replaced it with just plain sucks.
Yea I've heard from people that read the books that he is far better there. And they also hate him on the show.

that actually might ruin my game of thrones experience. I'm a huge Conor fan but it might take me out of the fantasy aspect of the show. hope I still enjoy the show though.
you probably wont even notice its conor.

Damn, i got this totally wrong. I thought he was going to play a sex slave eunuch from Yunkai.

So Conor will be some guy's bitch? Good luck to the director explaining that to McEgo.

Back