Platinum should be headlining cards by now

Titleboxe

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The UFC for some crazy reason lists VanZant/Waterson as the headliner of UFC on FOX 22—and crazy enough they list Platinum last. As Khabib would say... 'Just what kind of bullsh*t is this'?

I've had to go to great lengths to fire up my WindowsXP machine/whip out my MS PAint skillz in order to fix this....... but now... how do I, er, "Edit" the UFC website with my masterpiece?

XWPcq5Q.png

And for any of you complaining "WHY IS VanZant last? Why is Faber second?"... you listen to me, and listen closely... IT'S PLATINUM FIRST, what follows next who gives a damn.

he has 5k ig followers...are u sure?

UFC on fox 22 is the real UFC 206.

never heard of her

The real question is will the retards preaching about platinum still be here when he finally fights and loses to someone in the top 20?

No matteer where platinum is on the card he is allways the main attraction; but yeah sage northcutt and paige van zant is on tje same card so platinun isnt quite there yet, still i think he should headline sooner rather than later. When he knocks out joibian stiff the ufc wont have a choice anyways

Fox asked the UFC to not make him the headliner. I think they know the world will tune in for his fight and their hopes are that people will forget to change the channel afterword leading to record breaking ratings for the network.

No mention of Sage yet? He's the real deal on this card goddammit.

Platinum Mike Perry=
PMP=
Pimp

In all fairness I don't follow him much but that would be a dope nickname, very explainable to the older crowd.

I forgot to mention: “Platinum is a black belt with ‘dem hands’ and considered a ‘deadly-weapon’ in the state of Michigan due to his skills and lethal training” So I would watch yer mouth!

The real question is will the retards preaching about platinum still be here when he finally fights and loses to someone in the top 20?
they will be in the same hole as the northcutt fans, pretending it was all done for giggles
where did those AVs go to i wonder?

Nice ts people will learn to appreciate posters like you... don't mind the platinum haters

they will be in the same hole as the northcutt fans, pretending it was all done for giggles
where did those AVs go to i wonder?
Dude it's def done for giggles shit ts took some time to make us laugh respect that

Back