Jon Jones reaches agreement with Nevada Athletic Commission, suspended one year

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Jon Jones reaches agreement with Nevada Athletic Commission, suspended one year

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/...es-settlement-with-nevada-athletic-commission

Jon Jones will be free to resume his mixed martial arts career next summer.

According to multiple sources, the former UFC light heavyweight champion has reached an agreement with the Nevada Athletic Commission, which will see him avoid having to face the commission at next week's hearing in Las Vegas.

Per the terms of the agreement, Jones, 29, will be suspended for one year, retroactive to July 6, 2016 because that's the date the results of his June 16 failed drug test were revealed. Jones will not be fined, per sources.

Jones and his legal team are expected to be present in some form at the Dec. 15 NAC hearing to formally receive the punishment.

click link for more story......

Summer '17 order will be restored

tumblr_nhnooggfug1u2ragso1_500.gif

Jon Jones is the greatest MMA fighter of all time.

1231627_534263456653465_1449401384_n.jpg

Feed him to Gus when he returns. Im sure Gus will beat him into a pulp again even with his back and motivation problems.

Him and the winner of Rumble/DC on the July 8th card, sounds good to me.

guy has every physical advantage you could want as an mma fighter and he still did steroids. sociopath detector beeping off the charts. its over 9000 sociopaths.

Jon Jones is a fraud and a juicehead.

LqpJv_s-200x150.gif

Thank You Jesus...

UFC gotta do Jones and McGregor comebacks on the same card. There's your 2 million PPV buys.

where are all the dummies who said they would "throw the book" at him. lmao

I'm surprised they were so lenient given Jones' history. I guess he will have to fuck up another few times before they get tired of hearing his name.

Back