Pettis' trainer "Then I'll start changing speeds and not letting him know if we're gonna go up...

Chramelated

The Real Guy, The Best Guy
Banned
Reaction score
or down" "we're going back up now"

LEL, did anyone catch that on the latest embedded? What a fucking goof, literally immediately after that narrative is said, the clip shows him going "we're going back up now" Just click play

All right, i'll go back in my cage now.

72w2rs.gif

Every decent strength and conditioning coach I've ever known wears their fitted hat tilted in the gym.

<6>

Pettis conditioning during the fight will tell us if this guys super cutting edge treadmill regimen worked or not

and this guy got into the poster of the year poll and I didnt?

this guy?

fuck this place
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Treadmill at my Gym has a setting for intervals. If they invested in something like that, the coach wouldn't have to hover over the treadmill and keep hitting the buttons.

Treadmill at my Gym has a setting for intervals. If they invested in something like that, the coach wouldn't have to hover over the treadmill and keep hitting the buttons.
I'm sure that treadmill has it too, the coach is just a literal dudebro

you can mentally prepare for intervals on a treadmill though, the coach is just putting them up and down at random times.... therefore Pettis doesnt get the time to prepare himself mentally. it makes sense to simulate the changes of pace in a fight.

25mins of it would fucking suck anyway lol

you can mentally prepare for intervals on a treadmill though, the coach is just putting them up and down at random times.... therefore Pettis doesnt get the time to prepare himself mentally. it makes sense to simulate the changes of pace in a fight.

25mins of it would fucking suck anyway lol
That's the whole point of GE thread though, he's giving him a chance to prepare by saying "we're going back up now" despite saying he wouldn't. Not unlike a sherdog goof

That's the whole point of GE thread though, he's giving him a chance to prepare by saying "we're going back up now" despite saying he wouldn't. Not unlike a sherdog goof
but if he's putting it up as he is saying it its not really giving him anytime to mentally prepare..... whereas if there were intervals he wouldve been counting down the time until the pace changed

but if he's putting it up as he is saying it its not really giving him anytime to mentally prepare..... whereas if there were intervals he wouldve been counting down the time until the pace changed
Mine changes at random, I can't be helped if you're using mid 2000's level tradmills

and this guy got into the poster of the year poll and I didnt?

this guy? fuck this place
giphy.gif

He got as many votes as I did and I was already elite. Seems you've been riding the wrong coattails.

He got as many votes as I did and I was already elite. Seems you've been riding the wrong coattails.
I dont suck dick.... eh I mean ride coattails

maybe thats my problem? lol

That's fucking stupid. Eventually, Pettis is gonna fall and have pull out his next fight b/c of injuries.

I did that back in high school and now I'm missing a few teeth because of it. The treadmill is like a saw when you fall down on it. It cut clean right through my front teeth down to the gum.

A few cm up or down and I'd have lost my lips or sawed half my nose off right through the bone.
Could have easily sawed my jaw in half or a finger off too.

rafael_dos_anjos_training_with_nick_curson_ufc_on_fox_17.gif

9JOf1nv.gif

Back