Dana and Rogan conspired to ruin the greatest quote in sports history

• Thread starter The Great Macsby
  • Start date
T

The Great Macsby

Look at those sneaky guys...He just won a second belt and both of them tried to interrupt him. If this was a serious sporting association both would have been in the unemployment line on Monday morning.

"float like a butterfly, sting li...<"sorry ali what are your thoughts on george foreman and the foreman grill?>" ke a bee!

Amateur hour. It makes me wild with anger.

#Opression

They can't keep a champion down.

In the end, the newly crowned two weight world champion got his way. And rightly so.

A monumental achievement.

LOL @ beating Eddie "Chinny" Alvarez being a great moment in sports history

Pretty funny.
Not as funny as Conor sucking all the legitimacy out of the division rankings though.

Joe Rogan doesn't respect men smaller than him.
He should probably learn, because the last time he tried to fuck with a pro fighter, Grandpa Coleman manhandled him, and Grandpa Coleman couldn't walk not too long ago.

Conor was never a two division champion. UFC hype machine created Colin nuthuggers.

Rogan fucked up but Danas timing was impeccable.

That gives me goosebumps every time. He called it, right from the fucking start. One of the most 'boss' moments in combat sports history.

#Conor bless

Conor was never a two division champion. UFC hype machine created Colin nuthuggers.
Nope. It was the Ariel interview on the MMA hour. Anyone who came on board afterwards doesn't count.

"Winners focus on winning and losers focus on winners", so I guess Conor thinks TS is a loser since he focuses on him so much

"Winners focus on winning and losers focus on winners", so I guess Conor thinks TS is a loser since he focuses on him so much
lie.

I only focus on myself. I am explaining MY anger, and idiots that stuffed up

wrong.

giphy.gif

I have a serious question. This is for real, with no trolling, sarcasm, etc.

Why are you so personally invested in hating Conor McGregor? Despite his long list of accomplishments, you continue to assert that he's nothing and that he hasn't accomplished anything. That is a factually false assertion. On some level, I have to believe that you know that. So why cling to such hatred? Why get so personally invested in despising a human being you have never met?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back