UFC 206: Max Holloway vs. Anthony Pettis (Poll)

Who do you think wins Max Holloway vs. Anthony Pettis?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I couldn't find one again for this fight. I put them in the weigh in threads. So if anyone makes a fight poll please put (Poll) at the end so i can find it. Thanks.

145lbs- Max Holloway (16-3) vs. Anthony Pettis (19-5)
{Interim Featherweight Title Fight (Vacant)}

12998.png

I forgot the poll. lol :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Pettis is still a great and he always has the tools to not only win but finish Max.

If Max can keep the pressure he should win. I'll take Max but will stay away from betting this fight

Max will pressure him constantly and box the shit out of him.

Max 49-46.

Now that his losing streak is over I hope we get to see Pre RDA Pettis again.

anthony-pettis-showtime-kick-big.gif

Max is coming for that 145 belt.

It starts Saturday when he becomes the inaugural interim vacant featherweight champion of the world.

WAR HOLLOWAY!

IMG_0220.PNG

I clicked Halloway, but when I did it registered it as a vote for Hillary....

....and I'm not even American.

One of the few fights where I have no idea what will happen.

Much like Weidman vs Rockhold, both guys are so good that I am not sure what will unfold.

Will be interesting to see the final results of the poll. Right now it's about 60-40 in favor of Pettis. Which is kinda suprising, cause when the fight was first announced, there was a poll posted that ended arnd 60-40 in favor of Max.

Strange how polls slide back & forth so much over the course of a few wks.

I voted Pettis both times, but in the original poll thread, he was getting shit on by a lot of posters.

I think Pettis wins by sub. His jiu jitsu is slick AF.

I see this going like the Barbosa fight for Pettis
Cleaner striking and better pace earn the descision over the flashy but inactive striker

Pettis is borderline washed up. Another big loss and I can see him being as broken as Eddie Alvarez currently is.

I see this going like the Barbosa fight for Pettis
Cleaner striking and better pace earn the descision over the flashy but inactive striker

That fight really threw me off. His last few fights actually. I'm not sure what to make of him right now. He's still very good obviously, it's just hard to judge if he's at a point where he can look great again vs top fighters.

Back