Reaction score

No cliffs
Too lazy
maybe later, but it's only 10 minutes you lazy fucks

Conor "gave up" belt
Also talks Pettis/Holloway
Whether or not Holloway or Pettis makes a better fight against Jose Aldo
Should FWs hold a grudge against Conor
Conor/Mayweather (says floyd doesn't want the fight)
Whether he's talked to Conor (he hasn't)
Talks Ronda - Dana doesn't think this is her last fight
Fiddy says Floyd wants the fight
Talks Ronda/Cris not happening/wanting it to happen

etcetera

It was pretty obvious that he would have to be stripped or let the FW belt go, whoever thinks he would actually stay with 2 belts while taking time off etc is delusional, probably the same people that think he is bigger than the UFC.

Can't watch, at work... so
confuse1.jpg

Sherdoggers are trying to insult Conor mcgregor by intentionally mispelling his name like YouTube trolls do to rich "whatever it takes" piano.

Creative.

There are plenty of references prior to the fight where Dana stated Conor would have to relinquish one of the titles if he were to beat Eddie.

Sherdoggers are trying to insult Conor mcgregor by intentionally mispelling his name like YouTube trolls do to rich "whatever it takes" piano.

Creative.
@ortizgnp
I think this dude is talking about you, I know he's not talking about me.

Dana's really letting himself go. His face is flushed due to the alcohol and he's gained a lot of weight.

Dana's really letting himself go. His face is flushed due to the alcohol and he's gained a lot of weight.
in the middle of two cycles

he'll be back on the cover of mensfitness in no time, he doesn't have to deal with USADA like his fighters

Dana's scared of a girl, go figure.

Or maybe bad botox given that the new owners are hollywood hotshots

Cocaine does that too, and the tone/pitch of his voice sounds like someone who does a ton of coke.

He's got the money to spend, so whatever.

Back