N'Gannou and Hamilton intense staredown (gif)

frandie2b

------(SALD BELT)------
@red
Reaction score
Joe Silva was there thankfully

1481225444-dec-08-2016-20-30-18.gif

Why'd the predator cut his braids? Damn

Damn!! That was funny as hell!

Is UFC cutting back on security cost or something?

ngannou will knock him out stiff

Hamilton about to get the worst assbeating of his career.

Silva would be great as the peck in the Willow remake.

Conor as Madmartigan obvs

Ngannou looks a lot different with his new haircut. Hamilton is in big trouble, he better try to take Ngannou down or grind him against the fence, if not he is gonna get knocked out cold

Ngannou looks a lot different with his new haircut. Hamilton is in big trouble, he better try to take Ngannou down or grind him against the fence, if not he is gonna get knocked out cold
Let's hope Hamilton has fallen in love with his hands after his last fight, and stands and bangs with Ngannou. But he's a Jackson fighter, so they probably have the takedown gameplan ready.

Joe Silva is totally getting cucked.
Look at the smile on his face at the end.

Let's hope Hamilton has fallen in love with his hands after his last fight, and stands and bangs with Ngannou. But he's a Jackson fighter, so they probably have the takedown gameplan ready.
Yeah agreed, when I have seen Hamilton his striking looks very sloppy to me, Ngannou has very crisp hands and obviously big power. I hope Ngannou's TDD holds up and I think it will. Looking forward to this fight.

I hope this French Ubereem doesn't get caught with horsemeat, that would be disappointing.

Joe Silva looked so happy trying to cuddle between men...

giphy.gif

Lots of athletic and explosive poundage right there

i´d feel awful if i was Joe Silva, knowing that I got cuck genetics

Back