Poor Joe Silva

That's just awkward.

Whats the paralel to a gay brazzers?

I have no idea, but this is screaming for that logo to be shooped on it

Standing.jpg

All I know of him is he's ''the best matchmaker'' etc, how hard can it really be?

Hopefully Joe Silva gets fired by WME/IMG for being the worst matchmaker that I've ever seen

How many matchmakers have you ever seen?
He's retiring anyway with a pile of money isn't he? So 'poor' is probably not the best way to describe him anyway.

Ngannou looks different without the cornrows

Hopefully Joe Silva gets fired by WME/IMG for being the worst matchmaker that I've ever seen

He's already done after this month.

All I know of him is he's ''the best matchmaker'' etc, how hard can it really be?

A lot harder than most Sherdoggers seem to think. You gotta scout new fighters, keep track of currently signed fighters, keep track of the UFC's ever expanding schedule, Make matchups that make sense for the division, work around medical suspensions, find quick replacements when injuries rear their head, etc.

How many matchmakers have you ever seen?
He's retiring anyway with a pile of money isn't he? So 'poor' is probably not the best way to describe him anyway.

No amount of money will change the fact that he's manlet.

They're fucked now. He'll just rematch them over and over again until their contracts are up.

Manlet or not......the stacks of cash he's made will make most women think he's a chunk of a hunk.

He's already done after this month.

A lot harder than most Sherdoggers seem to think. You gotta scout new fighters, keep track of currently signed fighters, keep track of the UFC's ever expanding schedule, Make matchups that make sense for the division, work around medical suspensions, find quick replacements when injuries rear their head, etc.
That just sounds like standard tasks for position of match maker (which i'm sure he's paid very well for) does he even scout new talent? I'm just saying he often get's credited for putting together top fighters who are in the same division. I don't understand how that makes him better than anyone else.

That just sounds like standard tasks for position of match maker (which i'm sure he's paid very well for) does he even scout new talent? I'm just saying he often get's credited for putting together top fighters who are in the same division. I don't understand how that makes him better than anyone else.

He also probably have to deal with some fighter drama behind the scene.

Back