Conor McGregor Confirmed to Appear in Game of Thrones

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Dana White confirms McGregor appearing in Game of Thrones. "I'm glad he did it. It'll be great... I'm excited for him," White said. Go to 4:28 mark.

As I already pointed out, his character will conquer Westeros and then take a leave while still calling himself the King.

M0EdndR.gif

He's gonna play the evil twin of that midget character.

He's actually perfect for GOT. The way he looks... his accent. I wonder how significant his roll is.

Real Talk for anyone that watches the show:

I could easily see Conor fitting in as a Wildling. I think he'd have enough skills acting wise to play a regular as one of those guys with no problem at all.

Dragonlordxxxxx - 68thousand messages, been here since 2009, how well were you hiding that I don't remember seeing you? lol. Or you recently changed your AV.
It's almost "who the fuck is that guy??"

As I already pointed out, his character will conquer Westeros and then take a leave while still calling himself the King.

What ever his character is I'm going to be sure to spoil it for every dick riding Conor fukboi.

He's gonna be getting his head chopped clean off as a member of the whitewalker army

Hopefully he aint as stiff as the once in ever athlete turned movie star turned pillow spokesperson

I imagine he will be some random wildling if he has a line who knows if he doesn't have a line.

Acting is about confidence, and we know he doesn't lack that, but I suspect it will be a 1-2 minute cameo, probably a fight scene.

Back