Schaub - Johnson No Longer Pound-for-Pound #1 Fighter

Project 86

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

yup you heard it right just because Johnson lost 1 of the 5 rounds it has vetoed his p4p status

<36>

I had no idea Schaub had any say in this.

Must have something to do with the new owners, imo.

Shaub is a jerk-off....Who cares what his soft, retired ass has to say?

BrendanSchaubUFC121Post_9002_450x260.jpg

Last edited:
He really isn't though. Most of the guys at FLW includes the likes of Joe B and Ian McCall aren't all that skilled they are just fast as hell. The same way Heavyweights can make up for lack of skill by punching really fucking hard the FLW's make up for lack of skill by being so fast. Joe B showed almost zero technique in the striking against Henry Cujedo I can't believe he is the #1 contender.

he his right, mouse got dropped by an unranked oponnent in the swallowest division in the ufc, easy to recover when flyweight are pillowfisted, much harder to do it at hw

DJ, Jones, Cruz and Conor in any order at this point. There's no real convincing argument either way. I think it would clearly be Jones if he wasn't involved in so much shit that has kept him inactive.

DJ has a fucking crazy skillset. Schaub and Sherdog probably think Conor is #1.

Reality check

Conor-McGregor-Nate-Diaz-RNC-564x400.jpg

the guy who fights and gets faceplanted by tuf fighters isnt p4p #1? no way

Mighty Mouse is just like Ronda and that they beat up toilet bugs in a new division that has barely been created.

He never thought MM was p4p no.1 anyway

He keeps saying it has to be a higher weight class because their night can end with one blow so they have to be more on point................but completely negates the fact the opposite is also true! That the lighter classes have less oportunity to win a fight with one lucky/well placed blow and have to duke it out.

Back