Who has a weaker liver Donald Cerrone or Matt Brown?

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
If a knockout happens it will most likely be due to a body shot. They both have granite chins, but who has the weaker liver?

Probably Brown and we are yet to see Cowboys body shot resistance at welterweight.

Brown is hurt literally anytime someone hits him in the body
Amir Sodohalla (aka Forrest Lite) nearly finishes him on TUF to teh body

Do WWs hit/kick softer than Pettis and RdA?
I'd argue the body shot that both Erick silva and Ellenberger threw were harder but where I was getting at is Cowboy is more filled up now so he might be able to take punishment there better. Again who knows we will find out soon.

to be fair Browns liver has had to deal with more toxins in one lifetime than 15 of Cerrones

Cerrone gets drunk on pisswater AKA budweiser so I'd go for him.

tumblr_ob5tncL5Fr1rofocqo1_500.gif

Brown literally has a glass body. LITERALLY!

Cerrone just needs to body kick him hard once and it will lead to a tko victory.

On the night it'll just depend on which man is more hungover.

You, TS. You have the weakest liver. They'd both TKO (Body Kick) the shit out of you.

Definitely Brown. Cowboy hasn't been hurt by liver shots since coming to 170.

That is the question.

Can't wait to find out the answer Saturday night. I think Cerrone should be a slight favorite to win, but it's hard to count out Brown in this fight. Especially considering he's been training with Duane Ludwig.

How many times has cowboy ever came back once things aren't going his way? Brown has more heart and can come back from those body shots. Cowboy will wilt and cover up.

Back