Obese UK Grime Rapper Kicks Harder Than Can Crusher Mousasi

Who wins in a MMA fight?

• Total voters

Chules

@UVEE's BESTIE 😺
@plutonium
Reaction score
That's rather embarrassing that a trained MMA fighter who has dedicated his entire life to kicking and punching people can't kick as hard as Big Narstie LOL! Guy doesn't even train, imagine if he put the hours into MMA that Moose has. He'd have a career highlight reel of head kick KO's ALL DAY.

3aGmXYc.jpg

LMAO!

F'n Choon m8

Made this thread earlier but it randomly seemed to vanish with no response given as to why, hence why it's back. A little common courtesy goes a long way.

Last edited:
*posting same comment I did earlier*

big narstie doesnt even have the cardio to rap at a normal pace

Mousasi via functioning lungs lol

Found the interview where he addresses mousasi

timestamped

That's rather embarrassing that a trained MMA fighter who has dedicated his entire life to kicking and punching people can't kick as hard as Big Narstie LOL! Guy doesn't even train, imagine if he put the hours into MMA that Moose has. He'd have a career highlight reel of head kick KO's ALL DAY.

So true. Put this in the main post as I agree with it so much

you dont know who Akala is?

you dont know shit about grime son lol

Don't fucking start with me you fucking mug

I listened to grime when you were in your old man's hairy ball sack

Get your xenoxphobic shit out of here

How the fuck do you not know who Big Narstie is?
Because he is from the Cucksville capitol of the world.

Back