Diaz Cleared to Fight!

Yay more of him failing drug tests, not showing up for conferences, complaing, and thinking he deserves a boat load of money, i prefer nate tbh

cool, time for him to stand/lay there in the octagon pretending to fight, flip a few birds, fail a drug test, and get suspended for a few more years

The GOAT returns. Hopefully vs Lawler II.

The GOAT returns. Hopefully vs Lawler II.

Only match up that interests me as the first fight back. Would love to see him go up against maia but maia should fight for the belt first.

Great news. However he's still looking for that big money fight :(

Hasn't won a fight in a long time but I still want to watch. That's star power.

Awesome. Would love to see him fight Masvidal, Lawler or Cerrone first fight back.

Yay more of him failing drug tests, not showing up for conferences, complaing, and thinking he deserves a boat load of money, i prefer nate tbh
Love Nick Diaz, but this is painfully true.

My favorite fighter. Cant wait to see nick fight

Not sure what "big money" fights he thinks he's gonna get straight off 4 losses and a suspension. Woodley would fight him, but doubt the UFC would make that fight. Nick needs to take a few fights, notch a few victories before he's getting any big money fights.

Well nate whines less, and nate actually took the Johnson fight, for 20/20, won it and then called out Conor. Nick needs to win a fight before he starts calling anyone out for a big money fight.

at this point I truly prefer Nate. All the excitement with none of the bullshit

Only match up that interests me as the first fight back. Would love to see him go up against maia but maia should fight for the belt first.

Yes! This right here. Would love to see that fight as well. Brilliant, which means the UFC will not make it happen.

I doubt he fights again unless he's broke. I like watching him fight, but he isn't worth what he thinks he's worth.

Who gives a shit. He won't fight anyone along his pedigree, and will ramble about match ups he has no business being in. A guy who has like one win in 5 years. <{hughesimpress}>

Back