Roan Carneiro vs. Ryan LaFlare latest addition to UFC 208

toe hold

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://sportv.globo.com/site/combat...lare-em-ufc-marcado-para-11-de-fevereiro.html

SIR

Crude Portuguese to English translation

Roan Jucão fights against Ryan LaFlare for UFC 208 on February 11

Event that will take place in Brooklyn, in the United States, is full of Brazilians

Fighter of the American Top Team, Roan Jucão is another Brazilian to integrate the UFC 208 card, scheduled for February 11, in Brooklyn, United States. The midfielder will face Ryan LaFlare, according to Combate.com, along with sources close to Ultimate.

After winning the category in September this year against Kenny Robertson, Roan Jucão will attempt the 22nd triumph of his career, started sixteen years ago.

Less experienced than Jucão - there are 13 fights in the career, against 31 of the Brazilian - LaFlare also comes from victory. The American overcame Mike Pierce in December last year in the unanimous decision of the jury.

UFC 208 - still has no definite main fight - counts for the moment with four Brazilians: Glover Teixeira, Wilson Reis, Luis Henrique KLB and Roan Jucão.

UFC 208
February 11, in Brooklyn (USA)
EVENT CARD: (so far):
LHW bout: Glover Teixeira vs. Jared Cannonier
Flyweight: Wilson Reis vs. Yuta Sasaki
Heavyweight: Luis Henrique vs. Marcin Tybura
Middleweight: Roan Carneiro vs. Ryan LaFlare

LaFlare is so boring.

Laflare is till around? dude just can't finish in the ufc (which is weird since he was a finisher outside the ufc). Thought he might of gotten cut tbh

LaFlare by "underrated ground game".

I hope Carneiro wins, but his last fight... it was foty for sure

Isn't LaFlare a WW? He has a good WW run, lost only to Demian, i'm surprised he would change divisions.

Sensible matchmaking but almost guaranteed to be a horrible 3-rounder. I'll take LaFlare, SD.

Back