What would be more impressive, knocking out Aldo or Mayweather?

JonesBonesJonny

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let's say Conor some how catches Floyd, is that more of an accomplishment then beating Aldo?

I hope your account gets knocked out by a mod.

wtf_2.jpg

Conor's next fight is WME and Ari Emanuel. Not Floyd Mayweather

Using strikes to stop one of the best strikers in MMA or using strikes to stop arguably the best striker on the face of the planet?

using strikes to stop arguably the best striker on the face of the planet?
Lol what ?

I hate him but Floyd is one of the best boxers of all time, but still, in a fight, and I mean a fight, not a boxing match, Aldo would fucking kill Floyd, just striking.

But it doesn't matter, because in a boxing match against Floyd Conor would be the one getting ko'd.

Lol what ?

I hate him but Floyd is one of the best boxers of all time, but still, in a fight, and I mean a fight, not a boxing match, Aldo would fucking kill Floyd, just striking.

But it doesn't matter, because in a boxing match against Floyd Conor would be the one getting ko'd.
I thought you meant fighting Floyd in boxing. Actually in MMA id give Connor the edge. Even if he implemented his usual heavy striking style. But I think if Floyd was interested he could devise a gameplan to increase his chances greatly given his level of conditioning, his skills, and his overall aptitude for fighting.

you know exactly what i mean
Maybe. I think you might mean an MMA match that doesn't go to the ground. If so, that's still nothing like a "striking only" match. Wonderboy - Woodley was on the feet most of the time, but have those two fight in a kickboxing match and it'll be a one-sided slaughter. The threat of a takedown in MMA is ever-present and very important, even if not executed.

Maybe. I think you might mean an MMA match that doesn't go to the ground. If so, that's still nothing like a "striking only" match. Wonderboy - Woodley was on the feet most of the time, but have those two fight in a kickboxing match and it'll be a one-sided slaughter. The threat of a takedown in MMA is ever-present and very important, even if not executed.

It sure is a threat but ko'ing floyd mayweather on the feet will always be a bigger deal in terms of his legacy and also the history of the sport.

Back