Floyd could beat Conor with mma rules

JonesBonesJonny

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All Conor does is box and throw a few leg kicks. Are a few leg kicks going to beat Floyd? No, Floyd would still outbox him. Conor has a punchers chance to ko Floyd in mma or boxing.

Conor would take him down with ease once things started going south for him.

Also leg and head kicks would fuck up floyd big time.

He strikes because that is where his greatest relative advantage is over other MMAists.

Against May, his greatest relative advantage would be on the ground, so he would take the fight there in a blink of an eye.

There isn't a font size dramatic enough to highlight the word "Could" in your title. I also COULD beat Conor if he tripped face first into my hardest haymaker.

Conor has Khabib like grappling skills compared to Floyd.

Are a few leg kicks going to beat Floyd?
Yes.

Leg kicks change the distance game, the distance game which makes Floyd so good.

You can roll a punch but you can't roll a fucking shin to the soft part of your leg from way outside your punching range.

Adding kicks literally multiplies the distances and angles you can be attacked from two to four, but then you have to factor is it the right hand, left hand, left leg or right leg? instead of either right hand or left hand...you see what im saying?

alveslegkickskosh.gif

tumblr_n3y7a6rM101ry1rm7o2_400.gif

donald-cerrone-head-kick-ko-gif-adriano-martins.gif

Edson+Barboza+Leg+Kicks+Rafaello+Oliveira+-+UFC+162.gif

leg_kick.gif

Let's not even talk about knees..

tumblr_m2yxaklopY1qlskhvo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Lmao

This topic found a way to get even dumber

He strikes because that is where his greatest relative advantage is over other MMAists.

Against May, his greatest relative advantage would be on the ground, so he would take the fight there in a blink of an eye.

20 some years of MMA now and some people still don't understand that these fighters can do MIXED martial arts.

<{CMPALM}><{CMPALM}><{CMPALM}><{CMPALM}><{CMPALM}><{CMPALM}><{CMPALM}><{CMPALM}>
<{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}>

Floyd wouldn't last 30 seconds

Conor would look like the love child of Alexander Karelin and Rickson Gracie against Floyd.

All Conor does is box and throw a few leg kicks. Are a few leg kicks going to beat Floyd? No, Floyd would still outbox him. Conor has a punchers chance to ko Floyd in mma or boxing.
Please go watch a Conor fight. Then, afterwards, come back to this thread, apologize to us all, and delete your account.

Where's that ignore button you guys are always talking about

In certain aspects, probably. I just think Conor would take him down and submit him in 20 seconds. Who knows about boxing. My money would go for Mcgregor though. Hopefully we'll see a couple boxing matches and see his potential.

Back