DeJulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He would easily become UFC champion with 1 year of training

Absolutely, if you are not aware he was a grappling prodigy

There are levels to this athleticism thing. He's on the A-level end

Absolutely agree.

McGregor couldn't stand up with Lomachenko thats for sure.
And Loma was a better grappler at 13yrs old then McGregor is now.

latest

What's up with all this Lomachenko threads lately? He's not in the UFC and not an MMA fighter.

GET OUT.

What's up with all this Lomachenko threads lately? He's not in the UFC and not an MMA fighter.

GET OUT.
The other Lomacheno thread was in the boxing section, when you came in like the little mutt you are and dragged your ass all over it.

No. He's nowhere near the realm of big enough. P4P I might actually agree. Give him a year to put all of his skills together and round everything out and quite honestly he might seriously whoop some ass. It would be an enormous mistake to do so though. As great as he is, he would be throwing money away to move to 135 in the UFC. As great as those fighters are, there just isn't any money for him to make there.

145 is too big for him, and the biggest money fight for him would be Aldo....who is pretty fucking huge and strong. To fight Conor would be insane. Conor is enormous compared to Loma. Grappling prodigy or no, he's not tossing Conor anywhere, and he's ending up on bottom getting ground out most likely.

I'm a huge Loma fan, but I don't see it in 100 years. He's just too little.

No. He's nowhere near the realm of big enough. P4P I might actually agree. Give him a year to put all of his skills together and round everything out and quite honestly he might seriously whoop some ass. It would be an enormous mistake to do so though. As great as he is, he would be throwing money away to move to 135 in the UFC. As great as those fighters are, there just isn't any money for him to make there.

145 is too big for him, and the biggest money fight for him would be Aldo....who is pretty fucking huge and strong. To fight Conor would be insane. Conor is enormous compared to Loma. Grappling prodigy or no, he's not tossing Conor anywhere, and he's ending up on bottom getting ground out most likely.

I'm a huge Loma fan, but I don't see it in 100 years. He's just too little.
He's 5'7, Conors 5'9.
But you got to remember that Loma is an actual athlete and not just some guy who throws straight lefts in a cage against guys who only know how to wrestle.

Loma beats Conor at 145. Conors takedowns are shit.

He's 5'7, Conors 5'9.
But you got to remember that Loma is an actual athlete and not just some guy who throws straight lefts in a cage against guys who only know how to wrestle.

Now I know you post for laughs. Mighty Mouse would rape Loma.

For anyone of you dirtbags that dont watch boxing.
Go ahead and watch this

How does Conor even deal with this?

What is the obsession with finding someone that can beat Conor? Calm the fuck down.

He's 5'7, Conors 5'9.

Height is only partially relevant. He has a very very small frame. Strength plays a much much larger role than people give credit for.

I do like dogs! Never been to the boxing part of this forum though.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/vasyl-hi-tech-lomachenko.3415501/
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/vasyl-hi-tech-lomachenko.3415501/

This is in the boxing section. You have been there. That makes you a liar. And the only thing worse than being a liar is being @Wanderlei4Life

This.
Don't know the guy so I wanted to watch the HL but that song made me stop after 30 seconds. Now I'll never get to know him. :(

Lmao the sad part is you actually believe this

Height is only partially relevant. He has a very very small frame. Strength plays a much much larger role than people give credit for.
So does technique, footwork and speed.
Only thing Conor has over him is strength, and we dont even know if he has that over him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back