Conor haters are relentless

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Haters refuse to give Conor any credit. Hes goddamn doubleweigh champion. After Conor defeated Dustin Poirier that hatred reached whole new level. Second round TKO win over Mendes wasn't good enought for haters. When Jose crumbled inside 13 seconds that wasn't enough. After Jose win new hatred trend was that Conor is ducking Frankie and now its Khabib whos he ducking. Conor has never ducked anyone or pulled out from fight due to injury or something. Most ridiculous thing was when Conor lost Nate at 170 and he demanded rematch at 170. Haters seriously though that Conor just wanted to have "weigh excuse" when he loses again to Nate. However he outclassed Nate at 170 with smarter gameplan. According to haters Eddie was right guy to KTFO or wrestlefuck Conor into oblivion. However Conor dominated that fight from start. He broke Eddie mentally, outclassed him on feet and outwrestled him. I wonder whos that new haters savior whos going to outclass Conor after Khabib has been KTFO.conor_mcgregor_ufc_.jpg

I agree. The haters are pathetic. Hating on their sports biggest star.

Colin bless - tree belts soon.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

a 19-11 fighter did that to him. lol lol
dico12.JPG

Khabibs record is silly. Went 18-0 against russian cans then was gifted desicion against Tibau. Has he ever fought even top 5 guy? Also he is injured most of time. And still guy is campaigning for title shot.

Guy hasnt fought any best guys of the division. His best win is over RDA about 3 years ago. RDA was sixth best LW at that time. Its so pathetic that Khabib even threatens to leave UFC if he doesnt get next title shot.

Khabib is already shook and frustrated. He didnt even show up MMA HOUR but instead he send his backup man Ali Abdelaziz who talked whole alot shit. I really hope Khabib Nurmagomedov leaves UFC permanently. Guy fought after 2 years layoff Darrel Horcher and Michael Johnson who was ranked number #6. Come on Khabib you need to earn your title shot and stop begging.

He never fought best guys of the division. Hes been begging titleshot after RDA fight and 2 years layoff. He threatened UFC to leave if hes not going to get titlefight after defeating Darrell "who the fook is that guy" Horcher. He couldnt even finish him in first round. Then he beat another journeyman with record of 17-11 and begs even harder. He will get his ass whooped when he fights top 5 guy. Khabib is by far worst striker in whole UFC roster. Khabib knows Conor is going to knock him out cold. He wants to book fight with Conor and then pull out and rematch with Horcher.View attachment 173149

Is Khabib going to pull guard right away and make Overeem vs Werdum 2 look like actual fight?
More ?

451357.jpg

I don't completely hate Conor anymore, but pointing to the Nate fights is a stretch. While the second fight was a good scrum, it was hardly a technical masterpiece as you're trying to paint it. He used shitty leg kicks and ran against someone who's notoriously one-dimensional in his stand up. I think Conor has done a lot and looked fantastic on his feet in many fights, but his Nate fights, particularly after revisiting them many times, give me pause for his claim to immortal greatness. He will get starched if he moves up again.

Khabibs record is ridiculously inflated though. The haters screamed to the high hills when Conor got his title shot, now they are demanding khabib gets one with a much less impressive resume, people hated on Conor for the Siver fight, when khabib took the Horcher fight. Conor haters point out how one dimensional Conor is all the time when khabib has worse stand up than Ronda.

Slice it however you like, Khabib is a can crusher and doesn't deserve a title shot, he tried to talk himself into one and people are citing the 18 nobodies he beat up in Dagestan, and ignoring the fact he got a gift decision against Tibau...

Anyway he's the great hope to beat Conor now so I'll leave you to it.

Lots of stars have faded the past 5 years or so. Yet, there is hatred inside of us that must be channeled. If Connor falls and Honda crashes into an endless downward spiral of failures, Sherdog will rejoice, it will climax. But what else is left to hate past Connor ? We can hope for the UFC to fail I guess

Khabibs record is ridiculously inflated though. The haters screamed to the high hills when Conor got his title shot, now they are demanding khabib gets one with a much less impressive resume, people hated on Conor for the Siver fight, when khabib took the Horcher fight. Conor haters point out how one dimensional Conor is all the time when khabib has worse stand up than Ronda.

Slice it however you like, Khabib is a can crusher and doesn't deserve a title shot, he tried to talk himself into one and people are citing the 18 nobodies he beat up in Dagestan, and ignoring the fact he got a gift decision against Tibau...

Anyway he's the great hope to beat Conor now so I'll leave you to it.

Khabib has certainly fought a lot of cans, but he's fought at least as many top 10 fighters as Conor before him getting the interim title fight against Chad. RDA and MJ are no slouches and Tibau, Tavares, and Trujillo are no worse than Siver.

2 things about Conor's double belt

- he fought 3 times this year not risking his first belt once.

- he was fast tracked to that second belt due to favoritism.

Once you understand those two things suddenly it's not so special.

Sorry.

Actually I'm hating guys like you, TS. Nuthugging cucks that fuck up Sherdog with their redundant threads.

Why should anyone hate McGregor? He's got every right to do what he does. Wake up.

When a blazing fire rages out of control through a bush, building or city, the fire brigade don't arrive with cups of water do they?

giphy.gif

2 things about Conor's double belt

- he fought 3 times this year not risking his first belt once.

- he was fast tracked to that second belt due to favoritism.

Once you understand those two things suddenly it's not so special.

Sorry.
406916_mind-blown-brain-explode-terry-crews-old-spice.gif

I'm a proud Conor fangirls hater :) Conor? Not so much, I think he brings some drama and that's fun.

The craziest thing about haters is that they mention conor in threads that have absolutely nothing to do with him.

Back